~You (Chandelitz)~ (satire)

This is my first satire oneshot, which basically means I'm not trying to be serious with this. This was requested by Ducklover111.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Chandelier's POV✩

I watched helplessly as I stared at what was going on below me.

Fitz was kissing Sophie. After everything we had. After everything we've been through.

Tears streamed down my dangling lights as I tried to pretend that Sophie was me, that Fitz was kissing me.

Like that would ever happen.

I would've given my life to be able to close my eyes in that moment, but chandeliers didn't have eyelids.

So I was forced to watch as Fitz grabbed Sophie's hand and took her outside for privacy, where they would forget about me. Forever.

✩Fitz's POV✩

"Why would you do that?!" I asked Sophie, who looked at me with annoyed brown eyes.

"Because Chandy needs to realize that you don't love her sooner or later," Sophie said, rolling her eyes. "She needs to get over you. Her obsession is actually really toxic."

I shook my head in disgust. "She loves me. And I love her!"

"No, you don't!" Sophie yelled at me, cupping my cheeks with her hands. "Fitz, don't listen to her. She's a lying slut!"

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that!" Fitz yelled at Sophie. Sophie paused, with tears turning her gold-flecked eyes glassy.

"I can't believe you," Sophie whispered. "I thought you loved me!"

"Well, I don't," I snapped. Sophie's eyes swelled with tears as she ran off to somewhere else.

Thank god she's gone so I can go back to my one true love, Fitz thought.

Fitz ran back inside and ran up the stairs, so he was on somewhat level ground with the chandelier. Then he levitated up and jumped into the chandelier's glass lights.

"What do you want?!" Chandy screamed him.

"You," Fitz said, pressing his lips against one of the chandelier's lights. If Chandy had eyes, they would've grown to the size of the moon as she sank into the kiss.

"I love you," Chandy told Fitz.

"I love you too," Fitz replied, smiling and looking at the chandelier with his beautiful teal eyes.