Chapter 4-A new guest

It's been a few days and everything has been going good for the most part, the boys stay in their rooms for the most part and don't really talk to each other or the team. The most anyone talks is when they all eat dinner together, even then is mostly Dick talking to the team. Tim is quiet, jabbing Jason every now and then. Damian is, threatening, very threatening, especially to Superboy for some odd reason. And Jason, let's just say the team may or may not have almost died because of one of his pranks already.

Everyone has just finished breakfast and they've dispersed except for Dick, he looks like he's waiting for something to happen. Before anyone could ask there is a ring of the doorbell throughout the house. Dick quickly gets up and goes to the door, the team following.

"Dick, I feel as if we should open the door, in case of an attack." Kaldur says. Dick chuckles but nods, letting Kaldur open the door.

Kaldur slowly opens the door and in front of them is a kid, no older than 12, smiling brightly up at them. Aqualad raises an eyebrow at the small boy. "Who are you?"

The boy tilts his head, trying to figure something out before grinning at Kaldur. "I'm Jonothan! Is Damian here? Mr. Wayne told me I could stay with him for the month!"

Kaldur looks at Dick to see what he should do. Dick goes over and smiles at Jon who gasps and hugs him. "Mr. Dick! You're going to be here for a month too?"

Dick chuckles and nods, ruffling up the kid's hair. "Yep, me, my brothers, and the team here are going to be here for a month. Bruce asked you to keep Damian in check?"

"Yep! Because of Superboy or something?" Jon asks couriously as he pulls away from the bat brother.

"Yeah probably, you know where he is. Thanks Jon." Dick smiles and waves as Jon runs off into the house quickly. Dick closes the door and sighs, turning back to the team who no doubt has questions.

"Why is Damian so angry with Superboy? And why does another kid need to keep him in check?" Megan asks.

"Damian isn't a huge fan of Superboy since he's technically the son of Superman, I can't tell you about all of it but that's the basic's of it." Dick says simply and gives a sorry look to Connor who just shrugs it off.

A few awkward seconds later there's a knock on the door, Dick turns around and opens the door with no caution. In front of them was Red Arrow, Roy Harper, in his civilian clothing. Dick smiles softly and lets him in. Roy looks around, raises an eyebrow at the team then looks at Dick. "Bruce never told me they would be here."

"Yeah well you know how it is. Jason's probably on the roof." Dick says, Roy nods and goes to leave but Dick stops him. "Oh and try to keep it down. Kent would give me hell if Jon found about you know what." Dick motions with his hands a circle and him pointing at that circle.

Roy chuckles and nods. "Don't worry, I'll make sure Jason stays quiet." He says before leaving.

Dick chuckles and locks the door, taking his leave, using homework as his excuse, the team looks at each other. How do these guys know Roy? And why was that child in charge of keeping Damian in check? There are many different questions with very little answers.