part 1

In the demon king castle
In one of the room their was Sullivan and opera aswell as the demon king they were all looking at a baby in front of them.

Derkira then pick up the baby and said "we must not let anyone find out about him do you do you hear me" Sullivan who knew the reason behind this only nod and look at his king.

Tears can be seen running down his eyes "iruma i promise I protect you I won't lose you not after losing you mother".

The baby who was 1 month old who didn't understand anything just hold his father arm and giggles .

*flashback*

A demon who has blue hair and sky blue eyes was running from something she was covered in scars and one of her wings was gone.

She kept running until something grab her ankle.someone appears infront of her and said "do you think you can get away from me zure".

She screams as loud as she can but it was to late she has already been killed a few minutes later derkira appears he ran to her dead body and cried a moment later Sullivan appears he walk up to the demon king and put one of his hand on the demon king shoulder to comfort him.

"Your highness please control yourself we should prepare a funeral for her it the least we can do for her your highness"the demon king didn't said anything he just flew back to the demon king castle with the corpse.

That was the day the demon king lost his queen his wife his soulmate his lover his light he was upset at himself for not being able to protect her so he promise himself to protect their offspring iruma his only child and the last thing he has off his lover.

Iruma had taken more after his mother in looks then derkira but he took after derkira on his powers.