day 1 of truham

Iron gates stood in front of me. The sounds over welming  I look over to see what  seems to the the rugby lads.  One in particular is very handsome.

*in mind don't tell anyone  about you being gay  we don't want a repeat of last year*

I walk to reception and ask the reptionest for my timetable for my classes. She hands it me   and says  sit over there your tour guide  Charlie spring  will be here any moment.

*Charlie arrives*receptionist points at you*  says "over there"

"Hey I'm Charlie" you look up to see yet another handsome boy looking at you "oh hey" you reply blushing. I'll show you to you're form hand me you're time table" *you hand it him with no hesitations*"oh you're in my  form"

* you walk to  form in silence*

"Oh yes y/n  I've put you next to Charlie Charlie take y/n to there seat" the teacher says charlie reply "yes sir"

*You and Charlie walk over to your seat*

"So what we got first lesson" you ask Charlie. "Uhm double science  but  were having a  combined lesson with some of the  year 10s"."uh really"  "yeah  the rugby lads are gonna be there"." oh one of them is hot"." wait your  gay or bi"."im gay don't tell no one"." I wont I know  that it is hard to come out"." wait your gay"." Yeah I am don't tell no one  "  i wont"

*you walk  to double science with Charlie*

" oh god the rugby lads" you looks over to see the  handsome boys  from earlier.

Y/n sit next to Nicholas  Nelson.

You walk over and sit down.

"Hi" nichoals Nelson  says

"Hi so you prefer to be called  nick or nichoals

"Nick" he replys

" so anyway where short a player for a match and you look like the rugby  type"

" well I did used to play for my old school we played  a couple matches against truham"

" oh "

" yeah I used to go to st oaks"

" oh the ones who were sore losers"

"Yeah".

* the rest of the day passes*

" finally  the end of the day" you walk out  and  bump into someone

"Omg  I'm so sorry"

"  no it's my  fault I'm ben hope"

" I'm y/n l/n"

* you get  home and calaps on your bed*