I want you to be happier.

Author's note:

Category: Angst/Sad
Hello readers! I just want you to have a more comfortable reading, so here are some useful informations!

The next page banner is the lyric video of "Happier - Marshmello." It's a nice emotional music, I recommend it. Though I am not sure if it is good to listen to while reading because the song is too fast and there are quite the words between lyrics, so you won't be able to follow, I'm afraid.

Also, if it's SLANTED, the words are the lyrics, if it is UNDERLINED, it's the description of what the character is doing or the background story. If it's in default, it's Harry's thoughts too.

I think you'll be able to follow through. This is not a race for you to speed run and get your mind hurt okay?! Relax and enjoy! <3 -MamiDrarry

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Lately, I've been... I've been thinking.

The darkness of the blue midnight have swallowed Hogwarts.

Everyone in the gryffindor's common room was asleep besides the black-haired boy. His imaginations were running wild, his inner voice suddenly speaking up. Harry thought of his luck, he was grateful for it but something kept bothering him inside and outside.

It was about Draco, Harry felt.

When it comes to luck, fame and happiness, it's not just Harry thinking about himself, a clear image of Draco too, appears.

Harry finally gave light to the seeking attention shadow, now that he realized it, Draco just needed some love and happiness. And Harry got it all for himself by just existing. So if Draco existed, why was he below Harry's feet?

Suddenly, an urge came to Harry, blocking up his mind with it's own idea. Being the hero of his enemy. That's stupid but now its got Harry wanting to try so.

Harry sat, and rested his head onto the headboard of the bed. Letting his comfortable maroon blanket by his ankles, pillows behind his back so it won't hurt.

I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier.

That was it. Harry wanted Draco to be happier. It's pathetic at first because Harry and Draco were enemies since the first year. But now that they've grown out of that, Harry thinks the other way.

Harry takes a deep breath before sliding himself down into his blankets, finally deciding to sleep and rest his hurting heart and beating brain.

When the morning comes, when we see what
we've become.

It got the raven haired boy lacking sleep from thinking all night until the morning came. His mind laid out the fact of how Harry had a famous, happy life without trying whilst Draco tried hard but gave up eventually and now he's just a shadow.

"Hey, Mate. Wake up." Ron shook Harry to wake up.

Harry groaned, feeling tired and numb. "Yeah, thanks for waking me up." Harry stood out of the bed, yawning.

It's the start of the day again, Harry really lacked sleep with that night. But he can't forget about it now.

Hermione and Ron looks at each other before looking at Harry. "What's up Harry? I've never see you this tired. Did you stay up again?"