A new adventure.

Wanted to try my hand at a songfic..... not sure if this shit is gonna be any good... but guess we'll all get to try something new together. Song of choice for this evening........ drumroll please............ Twice by the wonderful Christina Aguilera. If you haven't heard it, I highly recommend. Well without further delay lets get started! -Anna's last brain cell.

——————————————

Sometimes I wonder, 'what is the meaning of this life?'

I found the price of love, and lost my mind.

I will forgive them all of my wrongs, and my rights.

I'd do it all again and won't think twice.

Won't think twice....

————————————

When you first joined the Straw Hat Pirate crew it had been completely by accident. Luffy had swept you up in one of his gum-gum rockets trying to get Zoro back on the ship, and now here you were. Sailing on the ocean with a world famous pirate crew. It wasn't all bad however. You learned quickly that this loud, rowdy bunch weren't the devils that the Marines had made them out to be. They were actually a sweet, caring bunch. Loud and chaotic, but had big hearts none the less.

You were concerned when the captain of said ship had started to avoid you. Sanji had reassured you that it was probably no big deal, Luffy always had his weird tendencies. The sweet boy was an open book, loud, blunt, and honest to a fault. He didn't have much of a filter for his thoughts, which mostly consisted of meat, and he let everyone know all the time how hungry he was. So when he would run into you, or be forced to be around you, it was alarming how quiet he became. Even his right hand man, Zoro, would look at him weird. Brook was nice enough to try and fix the awkward silence with his songs, but it wasn't a fix all.

One night after dinner you had enough! You found your childish captain laid out on deck. You sat yourself down next to him, mentally preparing yourself for this conversation. You honestly expected him to run away, like he had been doing all week. To your surprise however he sat up rather quickly and blurted out how he liked you. To say you were surprised was the understatement of the year! You didn't think Luffy could love anything but meat, and adventure. Yet here he was staring at you, confessing he had all these weird feelings for you that he didn't know how to handle and asked Zoro and Sanji what they were. He apparently even went to Chopper thinking he was sick at first. You bursted out laughing at this. This was ridiculous! This childish, loud, innocent, meat loving captain, a man feared by pretty much the entire Marine Corps, thought he was sick and not in love. When you turned your head your laughing stopped immediately to see a hurt Luffy.

"This is why I didn't want to say anything........ I figured it would ruin our friendship." He whispered out, staring at the deck.

"Oh Luffy! Why didn't you come talk to me sooner!? Of corse this isn't going to ruin our friendship! I like you too you big baby!" you giggled out into the cool night air.

The sweet boy was so ecstatic he tackled you in a hug. From then on you two were practically inseparable! You didn't realize he could be so clingy, always demanding to hold your hand or wanting kisses right then! It was almost like having a toddler stuck to you. Every once in a while though he would act his age, protecting you, caring for you (in his own special way) when you weren't feeling well, even comforting you when you needed it.

———————————————

Are you devil? Are you angel?

Am I heaven? Am I hell?