A Company's Grave Mistake (A Love Story)

One day, A CEO of a company named Clark staky was walking along a road. He tripped and fell on his chunky teeth. He yelped and a kid stepped on his head. He was holding his computer and he accidentally deleted a game called fer.al. He started crying and then got an evil spirit from within him and an NFT game called cinder birthed. Then his saggy cheeks wiped across the screen and posted on twitter about him deleting fer.al and accidentally blocking all the people who protested. And he got divorced accidentally. Everyone was furious.

Clark was walking home with a disappointed look on his face. The community was in shambles and he didn't know what to do. Clark stuck a flier onto the door of his local Dove Shampoo shop, just down the road, hoping that someone would be interested in working at WildWorks Headquarters. Finally, one day a rich person named Elon Musk came and applied for the job! Clark noticed Elon blush and Clark went all red in return as they both looked at each other. So shy. He recruited Elon Musk to do his dirty work for him, Elon began to speak about Cinder, as Fer.al was officially now a banned word. Elon spoke about Cinder in a positive light, and the WildWorks community began to believe Elon! Elon was a very annoying person, because he supported saggy cheeks, and his voice was high pitched, and he was so rich and rubbed his richiness on people. In the office of WildWorks, the only song that played on loop was Funky Town and everyone soon went deaf with the song Funky Town on loop in their mind forever.

That night, Clark Staky's evil spirit in him acted up again, he had the urge to murder his daughter, so he did. He made her a grave after burying her, then break danced up the walls shrieking Hallelujah, the neighbors heard, and called the cops because that song was banned from the country, and he was behind bars. Clark Staky took lots of "Behind the bar'' pics, and posted them on his twitter account. Then at home, his favorite cat rubbed around on his computer, and accidentally searched up famous baby paintings and cat milk, then accidentally posted them on Clark Staky's twitter account. He also accidentally posted audio clips of him eating a banana. They went viral and he didn't even know it, because he was unfortunately behind bars.

 They went viral and he didn't even know it, because he was unfortunately behind bars

 A few weeks later he was let back out into the world. He was no longer arrested for the murder he committed. He walked back to WildWorks and he waved at Elon Musk and blushed as he was opening the door. "Hi Clark." Spoke Elon as Clark walked through the door. "Where have you been? You haven't posted any more cute pics." Clark looked down at the ground sadly "I know, I know." He said. "I'm just embarrassed about that banana audio. Ariana Grande stole the banana audio and recorded a rip off of my sound with me eating the banana in the background." He wiped his sweaty forehead, and cried his sweaty tears. Elon Musk patted him on the shoulder. "It's okay, we'll figure this out together." Clark nodded his sweaty head. "Yeah, you're right Elon, we'll figure this out."

Clark walked over to his sweaty desk and began to write out his plans for WildWorks. He saw one of his employees stand up on his desk and begin to give a speech. "My fellow workers of WildWorks, today is the day I must give out my speech on this company's future." Clark looked back at him puzzled. Elon Musk was watching him too. "Today we must build a giant computer that will pollute the earth, but give us money at the same time! We no longer have to harvest our money from Clark." Clark staky looked up alarmed. "What?" He said suddenly. He always harvested the money. Clark's inner demons began to show through. He had to get rid of his employee fast. He after all had always been the harvester that supplied them with the money they needed. He got up and quickly walked over to his employee, named Jeff Bezos. "What will I do then, sit around doing nothing?" Jeff laughed "Oh Clark Staky, always shy and nervous." Clark blushed aggressively; he hoped that Elon hadn't heard Jeff or noticed him go bright red. He looked over at Elon, and saw his expression turn from confusion and worry to almost pure anger?? Did he do something wrong? He was starting to think about Elon way too much. His anger retorted onto Jeff, he had to get rid of that employee. Clark pulled out his computer, and posted rumors about Jeff Bezos on his twitter page, jeff cried aggressively, then sneezed out money.