Part 1 (teaser)

Y/n's POV

I felt my junior stir in my work trousers as Zoe kissed against my neck,licking and softly biting on it causing my hands to grip her ass softly. "Are you going to keep acting like a gentleman or are you gonna fuck me?" she asked me looking into my eyes innocently as her hands rubbed down my chest into the waistband of my pants. I know its wrong but it feels and looks so good.

I flipped us over, her back was now against the couch with me hovering over her. Her skirt was raised due to the constant ass grabbing, I quickly undid my belt bulling my pants down along with my boxers while her hands worked at the buttons of my shirt.

"Fuck" she breathed out as my fingers moved to her underwear- pushing them to the side and inserting my fingers inside her soaking wetness. A small gasp left her lips as my fingers starting working away wanting her to reach her climax quick, I took note of the time a while ago and it was already reaching 5:30 I told Angelina I would be back at 6:30 latest.

"Please" she mouthed as she started clenching around my fingers making it almost impossible to move them "chill" I mumbled hoping to ease her but it seemed like my voice made it worse. One last tight hold from her pussy and she crumbled right there on the couch a loud moan left her lips as she tried so hard to catch her breath.