1

(Ash is Iago, Parker is Raja, and Amir is Aladdin in a way...)

Amir was in the library getting as many books as he could about the "Sorcerer of the Sand" but he only found three books he collected them then saw two students walk in. One walked to a table to finish up on homework and the other wondered around. Amir noticed that they both had red and yellow armbands like he did but him being a procrastinator he contemplated either to talk to them so he got the books and walked to the door but saw that the one who was sitting at the table let out a huff then pulled his hood over his head but his charcoal grey eyes saw him. Amir felt a shiver down his back and darted for the other direction but ended up knocking over another student and dropped his books. "Ow~" Said Kalim. "Ah, I'm sorry. Are you ok?" Said Amir as he helped Kalim up off the floor. "It's alright. I'm a bit clumsy myself. You're in my dorm right?" Asked Kalim as he brushed himself off. "Yes?... Dorm Leader?!" Said Amir. "Yup. You're new? Sorry I'm not really the best with new names?" Said Kalim. "I'm Amir, I have a quick question." Said Amir. "Yeah?" Asked Kalim. "Don't all Dorm Leaders have Vice Dorm Leaders?" Asked Amir. "Yes, with the exception of Leona. Why?" Asked Kalim. "Who's the Vise Dorm Leader for Scarabia?" Asked Amir. The student at the table got up and took the hood off his head and walked over to them and stood next to Kalim cross armed. "Amir, this is Jamil. The Vice Dorm Leader of Scarabia!" Said Kalim with a smile. "Your eyes... Are really pretty." Said Amir. Kalim looked at Jamil still smiling but it faded when he walked back to the table to gather his stuff and left the library with out saying anything. "Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry." Said Amir. "No, no it's alright. He's just... Difficult sometimes. I'm gonna head to the dorm if you want to join you can." Said Kalim. Jamil walked to his room and sighed. Ash was on her stand in the bedside table and woke up when she heard the door slam. "What the heck!? I swear if you do that one more time- what did you do?" Asked Ash before she got off her post and turned human. "Have you met someone named Amir?" Asked Jamil. "Why are you asking me I've been cooped up here!?" asked Ash. Jamil let out a sigh then fell on his bed. "That bad huh?" Asked Ash. "I guess not? He just said I had pretty eyes. Does he know my ancestry? My job as a servant! When will it stop!?" Said Jamil. "You're going insane again." Said Ash before she left Jamil's room. She flown around for a while then Parker swatted at her then Kalim stopped him. "Keep that oversized tiger away from me and the new student please." Said Ash. "Attempting that, but he won't budge." Said Kalim. "Here, he's just hungry." Said Jamil as he walked to them. Parker got up and walked to him and followed to the kitchen. Amir walked in the dorm and sat down in the lounge. "Hey again." Said Kalim. "Hey Dorm Leader." Said Amir. "Why don't you just call me Kalim. It's much less formal." Said Kalim. "Right, sorry." Said Amir. Jamil heard the conversation while he was feeding Parker and just ignored it but Ash wouldn't let him.