A Wave of Destiny

When death assents to bring one back, it’s usually always with a price. This was nothing new, even if the circumstances were different.

“We have no time,” a woman paces- hands frantically gesturing as her face folds. “If we don’t find who we need… our world-” The woman was clearly antsy, but an entity of pure light raises their hand to her. She falls silent.

“Quiet,” the entity turns to meet a small fragile earthling that met an untimely demise, “she’s awake.” The entity beckons the earthling to stand. The earthling complies as she wipes her bulky eyelids. The entity reveals its fluorescent facial features- eyes that radiated warmth, color that seemed to only strengthen the more you looked at it, and a dominating set of pupils that could rip you apart in a mere glance.  “An unjust end, you met. Tell me, mortal. Do you wish to return?” The mortal only nodded, unable to form words.

“I shall grant you the chance, reasonably. You must form the destiny of this world into a good ending. You have no knowledge of the world so I shall send my vassal,” the entity points to a spirit entangled in purple hue, “Kimi.”

Immediately after the words were spoken, the world around Kimi and the mortal perished. The feeling of wind rung past them and the loud hues whipping around them that led to an uncertain future, a world in peril.

(art isn't mine)