Chapter 1

"Step 1, 2, 3." Mark's voice rings through the rehearsal room as he shows me how to move to this Contemporary number. This week is Most Memorable Moment and mine was most definitely was getting accepted into the role of Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games Trilogy. We are dancing to "Atlas" a song by Coldplay, it happens to be on the Catching Fire Soundtrack and I absolutely adore it.

I watch him point out all the steps and then I quickly try to memorize and do exactly as he tells me, this is the day before the big show, Sunday afternoon.

"Okay Willow get this combo and then we can eat lunch." Mark tells me as he messes up my blonde mess.

A slight giggle escapes my mouth as he shows me once more. The glimpse of sweat running down his forehead, he looks so strong yet sweet. Well that's exactly what he is.

I hop into his place, where his toes were just placed and mimic his movements.

He claps and a grin appears on my lips.

"For a 14 year old you're not bad." He tells me, chuckling.

"Well for 28 year old you dance well." I try to think of something creative but it's really not.

"Great comeback Willow, I thought 14 year olds were great at that kind of thing, you know the talking back to parents, pissed at them when they can't go out. That kind of that thing." He tells me, acting as if he's so wise.

"Well I've not got that opportunity Mr. Ballas." I remark, "Since I was 11 I've been on Hunger Games and before that I was acting."

"So you're a goody-goody?" He raises an eyebrow and a smirk forms.

"You could say that, but I don't think that's all true." I bit my lip, trying not to laugh at him.

"Oh alright." He rolls his eyes and I giggle, "I thought that was my 14 year old self's job to do the eye rolling."

Then his fingers find my waist and he tickles me to the ground, my laugh booming all through the rehearsal room.