One Night Stand (ONESHOT)

A/N: Sana liked my post :) OKAY ONTO THE STORY

When you landed on the earth. There I saw you. Your tan beautiful skin.. Your long silky blonde hair. Those golden eyes of yours that I couldn't help but stare at.

" Even after A Thousand Years.. Why did you come back? "

It started to rain.. Raindrops descended on them as the two stared into each other's eyes, gradually coming closer and closer until they were facing each other.

" How could I resist you? "

Sana said.

" You are too beautiful to even be resisted. Ceres Fauna. "

Those words.. Made Fauna feel so loved again. Hearing that from Sana herself assured her that she was still very much in love with the Speaker of "Space"

" Does your leave have anything to do with me? "

Fauna asked

" No, my darling. I left on my behalf. It was never your fault. "

Sana said reassuring Fauna

A few moments of silence between the two. Sana decides to rest her head on Fauna's shoulder.

" I love you too much, for me to even blame you. "

Fauna felt tears running down her face.

Sana lifted up her head and wiped Fauna's tears..

" Don't cry. I'm here. "

Sana said as she caressed Fauna's cheek and as they came closer.. And closer. They connected their lips to one another.

As the two had their moment the clock strikes 12! It was officially June 10, 2022.

Sana then started to explore Fauna's body, making her hands travel around the Kirin's body.

It quickly escalated, as they found themselves in Fauna's apartment..

Fauna quickly gasped for air as the two stared at each other breathing heavily. They could feel the heat escalating.

" Happy birthday, Sana.. "

Sana stared seductively as she smirked with her devious eyes

" Thank you, Fauna. For giving me the best birthday gift ever. "

A/N: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA ! ! I wasn't able to post this early because I was on vacation BUT NOW I AM BACK.

PS. I have an upcoming KronMei fic coming up !! :)