Why him?

Sonics POV:
I finally graduated from green hills. I moved into my own apartment, I had two friends Tails and Knuckles! Honestly my life was great. Until he moved into town.
"Hey sonic! Let's go meet the new hedgehog , see if he's your type!" Tails exclaimed. "I don't like this idea. What if he tries to KILL US ALL." Knuckles shouted as he drank his wine. "Oh come on it can't be that bad" I said as I drank the gin on the counter. On the way to meet him.
"I wonder where he's at?" I asked looking around the park. "Maybe he didn't want to see us." Knuckles said turning around. "Wait! I see him!!" Tails shouted, He was beautiful. His quills a deep black with streaks of red. His body also black but with a white patch of fur on his chest. His eyes were narrowed, as he walked towards us. I can't believe this guy moved in next to me. I stood there staring at him. I didn't even notice what was going on around me. "Hey shit head!" The black hedgehog yelled. "Huh?!" I said as I saw him right infront of me. "my names sonic.." I said trying to back up. "Shadow. Get your ass over here." Shadow said walking towards me. "Woah..we better leave" Tails said flying away and Knuckles chasing after him. "So uh, wanna go to my place?.." I asked shyly, "No. come to mine." Shadow said as he looked at me and dragged me by my quills. "Ow ow ow ow!!!!" I yelled.

Shadows POV: He sure was cute. I felt a bit bad about dragging him, but I was sure he would run away if I didn't. "Shadow that hurts!!!" Sonic yelled, "Shut up you piece of shit." He went quiet after that so I turned around, he didn't even move all he did was sulk. I didn't know if I hurt him or not with what I said but I didn't know anything about feelings. I didn't care about others anyways so it didn't even matter. At shadows apartment I sat down on my couch and finally let the blue hedgehog go. "So shadow, do you have friends?" Sonic asked, "No." I replied "oh" sonic said. I took a bottle of beer and I drank it. I drank and drank over and over. "Uhh are you sure you can handle all of that?" Sonic said, "Sshut upp you ffucking sluutt" I snapped.

Sonics POV:
What did he just call me??? "That's not very nice." I said as he kept drinking, "Uh, can I have some?" I asked. He gave me the bottle and I drank it all, a bit of drinking and I got hazy. "Shadow.." I mumbled as I slipped my hands under my boxers. (It's time 🍋😦) "Sonic what are you doing?.." Shadow asked
"I'm...ngh.." I replied as I started to jerk myself. "You're what..?" Shadow said as he kept drinking. "Ah..augh..~~" I moaned as I kept going. "Sonic stop. You're in my apartment." Shadow said right as he looked at me. "Ha..ah..~" I moaned since somehow I was extremely horny.

Shadows POV: He just kept doing himself. I started to get hot as he reviled his member. "Sonic stop that." I said trying to ignore the fact that I was as well getting hard. "S..shadow..~~" Sonic moaned as he looked at me with his eyes half shut. Shit. His eyes had a glazed look, almost like he wanted me. "Aa!..I'm horny shadow!.." Sonic yelped as he slowly cummed. I just stared at him, he began to lower his hands, almost like he was going to sleep. I thought I had missed my chance until he opened his legs. "Shadow I want.. I want you..~" Sonic pleaded. "You're drunk sonic. Go to bed, you already did yourself." I exclaimed as he begged me to fuck him. I couldn't help myself. His eyes were full of lust, I undressed us both and I laid sonic on the bed. "If this is what you really want." I said as I ran my fingers through his soft blue fur. "Mm..~" Sonic murmured. "A virgin? Not bad." I said as I opened him. I lined myself up and I pushed my hard cock inside of him. "Ahhahh..~ ah! Ah..!" Sonic moaned as I thrusted into him. "Shit Sonic..you're so tight. Fuck.." even I started to moan. His walls were so soft bet yet tight. I brought him to my place due to all the toys I have. I grabbed a cock ring and placed it onto his member. "Shadow..it's so big..ah!..~" Sonic moaned. I couldn't seem to find his prostate so my thrusts were aimless. "AH!..~ mm..~ hm..~" Sonic twitched slightly as he moaned. "Found it." I kept slamming into him now that I found his prostate. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!~" I moaned I was pretty damn close but I didn't want to give in so easy. I went faster as sonic began to drool since he couldn't ejaculate. I pulled sonic close as he started screaming in pleasure. This made me more hard so it gave me a chance to go harder as well as faster.

Sonics POV:
It was so hot, all I could feel was something going in and out, something wasn't right. I looked up at shadow and noticed that he had placed a ring on my member. I started to squirm trying to take it off so I could release all that I had contained. Though that was a bad idea. Shadow just kept going faster. I was sweating horribly and letting out sounds of pain and pleasure. Was this all real?.. or was i just having a wet dream. "Shadow I gotta cum I'm serious!!.." I yelled, I felt a hot hand cover my mouth and a whisper in my ear. "Quiet baby. They might hear us." Shadow whispered.

I started to tear up due to the pain and the pleasure

I started to tear up due to the pain and the pleasure. I felt a warm liquid rush through me. I immediately knew what it was. All I could hear was Shadows heavy breaths as he pulled out. I asked and pleaded if he could finally release the ring.
3rd person POV: Shadow took the ring off and it all came out. Sonic let out a small Yelp. They both laid on the bed hugging eachother. "I love you sonic. I really do." Shadow said as he pulled sonic closer to him. "I love..you too shadow." Sonic said as he fell asleep.