New Life in Paris

It was a nice day in Paris, France.

"Welcome to our new home, Jake." Samantha Williams smiled back at her son, Jake. Jake looked out the window at their house near the school and bakery. "It's alright, I guess." She frowned a bit. "I know this isn't Los Angeles, but it's going to be fine. You can make friends and maybe cosplay with them." He sighed and got out of the car. She shook her head and got out as well. She went to the door and unlocked it. She led him inside and closed the door. "Stuff already unpacked. You can go-" Jake made his way upstairs already, making her sigh.

Jake entered his room and sighed. He closed the door then sat on his bed. He got out a small box and opened it up. A yellow sparkly ball came out and a bee was now in front of him.

"My King, are you alright?" Jake sighed and laid back. "I don't know, Pollen. I don't know what I'm going to do here." Pollen got in front of his face. "I'll help you out. Maybe we should go explore?" He smiled gently and got off the bed. He put on the hair piece. "Pollen, Buzz on!" He transformed then posed.

He went through his window then landed on the ground. He looked around then ran to the park quickly. He climbed a tree and looked over the area. He blinked as he noticed a redhead underneath a tree, drawing. He was very interested in the boy. He watched the boy get up and start to leave. He got out of the tree he hid in and went after him.

The boy stopped and turned around.

"Hi there, I'm King Bee. I just got to Paris." "King Bee? Are you a new hero?" "I'm from America. There are heroes here?" The boy nodded, "yeah. Ladybug and Chat Noir." "Huh. Interesting. Guess I'll need to meet them soon. Are they patrolling?" "Not that I know of. They just showed up two days ago." King Bee crossed his arms. "They are new then. Guess I came to Paris at the right time then. I'm more experienced in fighting. Anyways, what's your name?" "Nathaniel." He smiled, "I hope to see you again Nathaniel."

King Bee ran off quickly and jumped onto a roof. He got to his window then jumped right in. "Pollen, buzz off." Jake held Pollen and smiled. "Ladybug and Chat Noir sound familiar?" "Yes, my King. They are the most powerful Miraculous holders, other than the Butterfly and Peacock." "Alright. Anything else?" "Not at the moment, but I will answer any questions you have later on, my King." He nodded then gently sat her on the nightstand. "I'll go down and get you food after dinner, ok?" "Thank you."

"Jake! Dinner time!"

Jake left his room and closed his door. He went downstairs and entered the dining room. "You sure were quiet up there." "Yeah. Took a very short nap." Samantha smiled and nodded. "I made curry!" He smiled and sat down. "I always love your curry. Any honey?" "I'm sure we have some. You always need your tea." He nodded then started to eat. She ate herself.

Once dinner was over, Jake went back up to his room with his tea and jar of honey.

Jake entered his room and shut the door. He sat on the bed and put the jar on the nightstand. Pollen smiled and flew up. She started to indulge herself to get her strength back. He watched her as he drunk his tea. "Tomorrow, we will help Ladybug and Chat Noir if anything happens." She smiled and nodded. He smiled softly then set his cup down. He got up and changed into his pjamas.

Jake laid down and closed his eyes. "Night, Pollen." "Night, my King." He fell asleep.