Felix x gacktoe

Felix x gacktoe

Felix is a cool young boy, who loves to put condoms on his miku expo glowstick.
He likes to collect traffic signs and putting it in his ass.He also likes to fart on people's faces (especially on the one who are mean to his friends)

But if there's one thing Felix loves is... Gackt and his big tiddies.

He fell in love with the amazing singer Gackt..(HE'S NOT REALLY IN LOVE HUH IT WOULD BE WEIRD)

Gackt is a pretty old man now. He really likes to do weird tutorials on YouTube and he also knows what he's doing on his videos.

(I know they would be very good friends together.)

Felix was about to finally discover Japan after all these years waiting for this moment. He fell in love with the Japanese culture even before he was born. Felix loved Gackt's tutorials. He even finds it very useful in his everyday life.

Anyway we don't really care about it now.

Felix was in the plane on his way to Japan.

When the plane landed he was extremely impatient of seeing all these new landscapes he always dreamt about. But he was also happy  because he thinks he'll hopefully meet his dear favorite singer, Gackt Camui.

Felix finally got to Okinawa. (The prefecture where Gackt lives)
He was definitely not disappointed to have made this trip. But he was very tired. Because traveling is tiring. So he went to the hotel.

He reserved a hotel room in a 5* hotel. (Very expensive)...

He finally got to the hotel. And when he got the keys to his room he accidentally he hit someone.

It was a tall men. He was wearing a white t-shirt and were probably going to his room.

Felix didn't have the time to say sorry... The man said something like "Are you okay? " Felix looked up and realizes his dream is becoming true. It was his dear and favorite Gacktoe. Felix said "Yes I'm okay" and apologized many time.

There was an awkward silence between them. Felix stayed a little while staring at Gackt's face. His heart was beating so fast.

The tall man said "hey, are you sure you're okay?" And then Felix answered "Yes, you just make me think about someone." Gackt were a little curious and asked who was the person Felix thought about. Felix said "Are you gacktid- gackto- Gackt? because you have the same boobs as-"
And the men with big tiddies starts singing : "愛してもいいかい?
揺れる夜に
あるがママでいいよ
もっと 深く
狂おしいくらいに
慣れた唇が
溶け合うほどに
ボクは キミの Vanilla"

Felix couldn't believe his eyes. He were literally seeing Gackt making him a private concert !!!!!!!!

Gackt said "Yeah I'm Gackt, the real one 😼, also I hope you didn't see the lyrics of my song 'Vanilla' because you seem very young"

Felix only responded by making that weird Anya face.

(Yeah this face)

Gackt knew what it meant and he was very embarrassed. Felix continued to sing the song Gackt started to sing... And Gackt joined Felix. They were singing together!! Felix was happy.

Very weird ending right?🤨

The end because idk how to end a story