Chapter one

I tried to make it look like her as best as I could ❤️.

Parker's pov: I woke up and realized that it's barely a Monday, ugh I literally hate going to school. People only care about you if you're hot or if you're rich and I'm neither of those things.

Sadly I live in California with my older brother. We moved from Austin, Texas. I loved it there. My friends, my school, the guy I liked or used to like...but after mom died my brother and I couldn't stay there. We had no place to live and we didn't know anyone that we knew there so my brother took me and we left to California where he used to live. Besides my sorrowful past, I'll tell you about myself so you get an idea.

My name's Parker Jade Blackwood or you can just call me PJ, that's what my friends used to call me. I'm seventeen almost eighteen, I was born July 16th which makes me a Cancer. I've got black hair and my front bangs dyed blue.

I have this weird thing called complete heterochromia which means my eyes are two different colors. I guess it's pretty cool until everytime you walk into a room people stare at you and then you can feel yourself freaking out silently. On the left side I have like an ocean blue which is super pretty in the sunlight and on the right side I have a deep honey color.
3rd persons POV:
Parker has always been skinny and tall but you probably couldn't tell with all the baggy clothes she wears. She's about 5'10 with an olive skin tone. She wears baggy clothes so people don't get the chance to make fun of her but still never works.