Stranger Things 2.0

FULL NAME: Charlotte Louisiana Henderson

NICKNAMES: Lottie (By mostly everyone), Charlie (Nancy, Steve, Robin), Sweetheart (Eddie), blonde (Eddie), Henderson number 1 (Eddie and Steve).

AGE: 18

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Has the southernest accent you've ever heard. Her voice is slightly high pitched and she giggles after almost everything.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: Lottie is the nicest girl you could ever meet. She loves to bake and take care of people, showing her real southern hospitality. She is on the cheer team with Chrissy. She plans in going to college for culinary and bakery design and she dreams of opening her own bakery when she has enough money to leave Hawkins.

PERSONALITY: She is a sweet as sugar and goes out of her way to help anyone she can. If she wasn't going to school for cooking she would most certainly be a nurse. She always looks at the best in people and she really is just a gum drop but nothing gets her more upset than bullies and rude people. She can most definitely shoot a gun if she needed to and she learned that from her father. Overall she's nice and happy all the time despite everyone always being such party poppers. Her and Robin get along the most since all lottie does is bake. Robin often gets free treats. But while she's all of that, she's extremely shy and kind of finds it hard to get closer to people.

BACKSTORY: Lottie didnt gave the best memories growing up. Her dad was a drunk and her mother was always working. Despite being so bubbly all the time, behind closed doors she really doesn't like herself. Not her weight not her looks, not anything. The only thing that cancled everything out was cooking. She cooked when she was stressed, when she was sad, when she was angry. You make it and she was baking. Everthing took a dark turn when her father got cancer and passed away. Her mom couldn't handle the grief so she sent her away to live with her father's Ex Girlfriend, Mrs. Henderson. At first, making the big move from Alabama to Hawins, Indiana was a lot. But she loved it when she got down here. Her little brother, Dustin, who she was overly protective of as soon as she met him, adored her. They did everything together. Dustin always loved Sunday nights when Charlotte made food, as she always made what Dustin wanted. Her first day at Hawkins high wasn't that bad. Well, just a bit. She wanted to do something other than just cooking so she decided to take up cheerleading. At first, no one wanted a plus size girl on the team so that really brought down her confidence. So, as a way to sucker them in she made brownies. Everyone fell in love with her food and rhats how she made the team. But, it was her first and last performance for a while. During a routine in front of the entire school, she had fell and she had torn her ACL to hell and back. She was benched for a very long time until it healed and in that time. She didn't feel very important.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Her and Eddie met when she was dropping Dustin off at a Hellfire campaign. Ever since she moved to Hawkins and became friends with Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan byers, she and Steve were always on baby sitting duty. Not that they minded much. Plus, she thought of Dustin as a little brother. Well, she had made several homemade treats for the campaign since she knew rhey would last a long time. It was love at first bite since Eddie didn't trust her food, knowing she was just a girl that liked doing flips and turns at basketball and football games. The first food he had ever tried was her chocolate chunk brownies and he begged her from then on to come to every campaign, just to bring him brownies. Eddie and her are polar opposites, her being a hungry baking southern cheerleader and him being a mullet wearing rocker, they get along beautifully. He even has a designated spot for her in the passengers seat where her nickname, Lottie is carved into. She fell in love with those big brown eyes of his and she had never fell harder before.