CHAPTER 4

It was midnight when I woke up, memories flooding back. 'Lexi, I groaned. I hold my head, I have the most horrible headache ever. I turned down the blinding light of my phone as I called Lexi, but it went straight to voicemail. If I remembered everything correctly I know she was ignoring my calls. The pain in my head intensified. What have I done. I hope she forgives me.

I wrapped a rube around my bare chest as I walked down to the kitchen, my throat felt dry it was like I had just resurrected. Glad everyone was asleep.

I couldn't explain to Mother why I was home so late last night although I know I will have to in the morning, but I will come up with a lie by then. Before Adhara I would never of to lie to my mother. I open the fridge gulping down a bottle of water.

Although it was Adhara who manipulated me and drugged me, it was nice of her to clean me up before coming home. Our fight last night make me don't even want to look at her. She's literally the opposite of me. A thought on my phone I saw yesterday that say 'that the opposite personality of you always secretly your type'.

"Adhara my type? No way," just the thought of it makes me chuckle.

"You are not my type either," I turn to see Adhara at the door. Just knowing I said that out loud.

"Just the way you dress turns me off," she laughs and walks over to the fridge.

"You were right," she tell me.

"About?"

"We could never be friends, not because the made up story you told me about your father..." I growl at her.

"But because your a up tight, little prude, with a bad taste in fashion."

"How there you. You barely wear clothes."

Her body is wrapped with a towel. Why is she always half naked when I see her.

"How many times I told you to have some pride and wear respectable clothes, this is a Christian house," I scolded her. She folded for a second but quick recovered.

"You admire my body sexually, is that what you call respectable?" she grinned, sipping the bottle of water.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I would never do that. My mother taught me to be a gentleman."

"Gentleman, is that so?" She closed the fridge and walked closer.

"Stop pretending like you are a saint," she came even closer. "You couldn't take your eyes off my chest. I wonder what was going through your head."

"No, I never did that."

"Don't lie to me," I tried to step back but ended up against the fridge.

"You should stop before I go to my brother and explain," I said, wiping off her smile.

"Explain what exactly?" She bounced back quickly.

"Say you came into my room when I was half-naked and stared at me like a pervert," the grin came back. She is using that one mistake to manipulate me.

"Nicolas won't believe you. He trusts," I stepped forward, making her step back. Her nails dug into my skin as she pushed me back to the sink.

"Who do you think he will believe?" she whispered, so manipulative.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"I just want you to admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That you are attracted to me. That you want me."

Oh my god.

"Stop, Adhara." I hold onto her shoulder gently holding her a distance.

"Why can't you see I hate you and your family."

"I'm sorry for everything," She brings her hand up towards my cheeks and I fight the urge to flinch. What is she doing? Her hand drive to the back of my ear. My lips part in surprise.

"If what you told me about your father is true, I'm sorry." who is this woman? And where is Adhara. I look down to meet green dilated pupils. From my right eye to my lips to my left eye, she look at me. My mind is racing. She takes her lip ring between her teeth,  pulling half of her bottom lip in her mouth. Her hand scraped from my neck to my chest.  She looks at my lips once more. My conscious and my hormones are battling, but my hormones win, as I pull her by her waist, for a kiss. Her index finger pushed against my trembling lips.

"Not here," she said. "Someone could catch us."

She grabbed a pen from the table, taking my hand and write on.

"tomorrow at 6 everyone will be out."

"What's going on?" Nicolas came in. Adhara quickly pulled away from me.

"Nothing," Adhara tell him.

"I just came down here to get something to drink and saw her," I explain, stumbling out of the kitchen. My heart was pounding. I ran to my room, covering myself in a blanket. What the hell just happened?