Enemies With Benefits 

Yns pov:

      It was Friday so I went to the Walton's. I'm really close with Jayla and Javon or "Wanna". Jaden not so much. He's always has this weird grudge that he has held against me. I'm not exactly sure what it's for though.

Jaylas pov:

       "YNNNNNN" she was finally here and I was so excited " JAYLAAAAA" I'm guessing the boys heard us because Wanna ran and literally picked her up, Daelo jumped in her arms. Everyone was so excited, except one person... Jaden. " jaylaaaaa why'd you invite the asshole " " Jadennnnn you need to start being nice" I said mocking him. Yn giggled, which made javon laugh his ass off.

Jadens pov: UGHHHH yn was here. I hate when she's here. I have the biggest crush but I can't make it obvious because my siblings will kill me. Soooo I treat her like shit. It tears me into pieces because sometimes she cries.

Daelos pov:
    Jaden came down stairs being really mean. But I know he loves her, he always has and he always will. I know my brother more that his twin knows him. Javon doesn't even know. I think it's just me that knows.

Yns pov: Jaden came downstairs being and asshole of course. While he was talking crap to jayla about having me over I just stared into his dreamy hazel brown eyes. I think Daelo saw because he keeps looking back in fourth at me and Jaden smiling.

Javons pov; Something was going on and it was awkward. Was something going on between yn and jay? She kept looking in his eyes and Daelo had a sneaky smirk on his face. He knew about something and I was determined to find out what it was. In the mean time though I came up with a idea to clear the awkwardness. " y'all wanna go live?" Everyone said yea. I talked to jayla to sit next to me so that we can make yn and jay sit together.

Yns pov: It was so awkward so javon asked if we wanted to go live and of course we said yes. "Just let me change rq" I said and asked Jayla if I could borrow some shorts and a hoodie. She said all of her hoodies were in the washer. So I asked wanna. He said his were dirty. So someone spoke up " I'll go get you one from my closet" I was shocked when I realized who had said it. It was Jaden. So I went and changed
Shorts

 So I went and changed Shorts

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hoodie

I was hella shocked it's his favorite hoodie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was hella shocked it's his favorite hoodie

Jadens pov: I went to go get yn a hoodie from my room since all theirs were dirty or at least what they told her. Lies straight outta there teeth.
But I wasn't mad. She came outta my room after being and I thought to myself damn only to have her. Little did I know I said that out loud. Luckily no one heard. She ended up sitting next to since it was the only seat left. I wasn't mad though. I just wish I could hold her and it not be weird.

Yns pov: I came out of jadens room after changing and heard him mumble something. I couldn't quite make out what he said so I just let it go. I went to go sit next to him since it was the only seat left. I asked him if he wanted to prank the others and he was like duhhhh so we did " ok i know your gonna hate this but put ur arm around me people gonna get hella confused" I whispered in his ear. " ok" he didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Jaylas pov: something has to be going on between jay and yn. Yn was whispering in his ear and he was hella blushing and smiling I didn't say nun though. Then all of a sudden his arm was around her should while her head was on his chest. We were on live so this was especially weird.
What the looked like

She looked like she felt safe so I was not mad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked like she felt safe so I was not mad.

Jaden Walton imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें