• 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 •

Song playing: Dark Piano Sociopath - LucasKing 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZwmllvMeo

Tainted Love - Soft Cell (Slowed Reverb) 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZwmllvMeo

Somehow I can't seem to paste them on phone 

[ The Family ]

A frozen body, still so youthful

Even though 30 years passed, not so useful

Something about her lures everyone in

Everyone, even two pairs of twins

Her (E/c) orbs fluttered open, looking around the monochrome world in shock. She was back there again. This shocked her, after two years this wasn't the second time she was here but the first time she was alone, the stranger she was beggining to find amusing now nowhere to be found. Of course in these two years she would come here, but with the black haired man. He would always give her one of those glowing yellow grins and guide her through unsolved puzzles, clicking them into places and putting back the shattered pieces of her mind. Maybe he was the only source of her sanity now.  "Puppeteer?"

No response. (Y/n) gulped and stood up, looking around with a shaky breath. All she had to do was to avoid the asylum. Easier said than done. She took a deep breath and started walking, there just... Had to be a way to get out of there. The girl stopped dead in her tracks seeing a scene she remembered like crystal. There he was again, the small innocent looking kid, peering into the pitch black water while the only thing that moved was a weeping willow. As if it was already weeping for the child, already aware of the rest of this history that kept on repeating like a never ending cycle. One that the girl was slowly starting to sort out, but still small pieces were missing. 

(Y/n) frowned. Last time Puppeteer told her not to get close to anything unless he was there with her, but something like that just seemed so... Alluring. It was like a magnet dragging her in, like a light calling out to a moth. Throughout the time she spent with Bill, she managed to get in trouble a lot because of her curious soul and mind. But times like now, ideas like this were too tempting. And who was she to deny her mind? So she stepped toward the place, each step stronger, and more sure of this decision. The closer she got the colder her surrounding got, and the more it was harder to move on. As if something was chaining her back, a part of her mind still holding back, still desperately clawing at her to stop these rah decisions. 

Before she could take the last step she saw the hands were moving, the inky black hands, coming ot of the pool of black goo, one that was supposed to be water but was anything aside from it. This got her eyes to widen but she couldn't move, she was frozen in place. Fear and dread gripped her heart, making it beat so loud and fast that she felt like it would fall out of her chest anytime now. The hands reached for the child's eyes and mouth, holding his face as his scream echoed in the field. Now the calm, almost too calm and silent black and white field was full of screams, full of cries of terror as the shadows loomed into the small vessel of the kid. 

"STOP!" (Y/n) screamed looking at the kid with wide eyes, But nothing happened "I SAID STOP!"

She wasn't expecting anyone to listen, she wasn't expecting anyone to answer, ad she wasn't expecting anyone to actually sop. After a while,e the screams finally stopped and what was left was the darker field, everything still colorless. She was about to step toward the kid but decided against it once he started coughing violently. The kid coughed up blood, mixed with another black liquid before looking up.