Old friend

One day I got a DM from and old friend,Wil Gold he said "hey I'f you still live In Brighton come bye my place I wil give you the address if you would like to" I responded "hey wil so nice to finally talk to you and I Do still live in Brighton and I would Love to come see you just give me the address and I will be there today if you like"
He said "sure here is the address *********<*******"
And then I left the house to that address

Once I got there I knocked on the door and when the door opened I see Wilbur standing there smiling at me he said "HI Y/N" I said "hello Wilbur" he said "I was just thinking about you and how I genuinely missed you" I said "wow thanks you look really different Wilbur"  he saw said "wait how different bad  or good " I said "good like really good" he said "you too you are looking like really good
We where talking at the table about stuff and I was scrolling through TikTok and came across this video that apparently Wilbur knew the dance to
And wil laughed and said is it sad that I know that Dance
I said no because I knew it to lol
He said "hey do you wanna do that dance? I said "sure I would love to"  so we started the TikTok and we danced it was so fun we ended it then posted it with this bio "me and my bud @OgWilbursoot are just hanging out :)
Then he said "what do you wanna do now?" I said "let's listen to some Lovejoy!"He said "yeah!"
We listened I sung he sung and we danced we were having to much fun the we hit the note that I can actually sing and I sung it (my voice was actually good) Wilbur looked at me suprised he said "you can sing?" I said "yeah a little". He stoped the music and said "wait can I take you somewhere? I said "ya sure!"
He took me to his streaming and singing studio he said "I recorded a song but I don't have a female person so sing one of the parts so can you sing it for me?" I said "I would be honored"

We started playing and singing then my part came up " I wanna be the girl that you fall asleep on call with, meanwhile I'll find other people to talk with cos you like me and I think your a maniac, let's skip to the good hit let's completely block...

We started playing and singing then my part came up " I wanna be the girl that you fall asleep on call with, meanwhile I'll find other people to talk with cos you like me and I think your a maniac, let's skip to the good hit let's completely block all contact" the he sang the rest and I humed the rest and then the song ended "wow your voice is so fucking pretty y/n " thanks wil that means a lot" ..........