Day 1

This night napaiisip ako, what if we I did something that illegal would you forgive me? Like I kill someone, I tried to be thief, I did so many lies ang many more. Then one day I need to tell it to you. Would you let me explain or you will not gonna hear my explanation and you will leave me? Cause right now I have you many what if's in my mind. I wanna tell to you something that just my family knows. Cause I love you. and I want you know who I am back then. What if my reasons are just an alibi? I really don't know what to say and how would I tell it you. But they say it's better to know it from you than knowing it too other people. I agree with it. And they say also that it's better to tell it now before its too late. I know that what any reasons I tell I know that the thing that I did is wrong. I always praying that what if Jesus didn't forgive me? Kasi hanggang nayon kinakain pa rin ako ng konsensiya ko eh. pero someone tell me that once you learn from the thing you did Jesus already forgiven you. And if you did it again Jesus will always forgive you. Pero once or twice maybe I ask lord, "Lord, diba nakakasawang magpatawad?" but when I learn how to forgive I realize that forgiving that person is the best thing that I did. Para akong nabunutan ng tinik. Kasi nakakagaan sa loob. Ikaw kaya mapapatawad mo kaya ako?

My Thoughtsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें