{Drowning in kids/Fluff}

(Moon's pov:)

I woke up and checked the time (THE DAYCARE OPENS IN 10 MINUTES?!-) I thought, as I stod up from the bed and went to quickly get ready after 2 minutes Sun came to me and hugged me, I kissed his forehead "Good morning Sunshine..." I said "Good morning...." He said "The daycare opens in 10 minutes so we better get ready" I said, he just nodded his head as an answear.
When the daycare opened every kid hugged me and Sun and asked what happend to us "Mr.Moon where were you for these 5 days?" One of the kids said "What happend to Mr.Sun during the hide and seek?" Another one asked me. I then explained why the daycare was closed for these 5 days. "Mr.Moon..?" One of the kids said "Yes..?-" I said "Are you and Mr.Sun dating...?" The kid asked me, I blushed of course "W-where did you get that idea?-" I said then blushed a little more "Yes we are..." Sun then said with a pervert tone cause he sawed everything, I looked like a blueberry (Me : CAUSE SUN BLUSHES YELLOW AND MOON BLUSHES BLUE) "S-sun not i-in front of t-the kids..."  I said "Heh you look like a blueberry" He said so I turned my head around "S-shut it..." I said "MR.SUN AND MR.MOON SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!-" I have heard one if the children say then Sun blushed and become a lemon.

-Later-
It was naptime I was pretty tired the kids were pretty energetic "Trying not to fell asleep...?" Sun said as he sat next to me and hugged me "Mhm..." I respond "Just rest... I will keep an eye on them..." He said then covered me with the blanket that was next to us "Goodnight...." I said "Goodnight Moon...." He said before I fall asleep.

(Sun's pov:)

Moon fell asleep, I kissed his on the forehead and just watched the children.

___________________________________________________

Hi :D-

(321 words)