Glaze Lilies are blooming.

Hello everyone~ I'm Himei! (himeidraws on IG, Ayatak0_ on Twitter.)

~~~~

In liyue harbor:

Zhongli was sitting down in the chair of the teahouse. He was looking at his tea while thinking about something.

Hu Tao was kinda curious that what was the old man thinking. Since zhongli mostly talks to her since she was his boss. "Aiyaaa~ zhongliii! What are you thinking about??"

Zhongli jumped like a cat while he nearly dropped his tea cup to the ground but it got down slowly on the tablet successfully since she talked to him when he was focusing to his thoughts.

Thoughts of a certain death of A god. goddess of dust, Guizhong. Former love of Morax of the Liyue. Founder of Liyue. The beautiful god that died in the arms of him.

Hu Tao yelled again "AAH! ZHONGLI YOU DAMN CAT! TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG , WILL YOU? AIYAAA~!!"

Zhongli, slowly spoke while grabbing his tea from the table carefully "Ahh miss hu Tao.. i was thinking about something that is not important. I hope i didn't concern you with my stupidness."

Hu Tao spoke, "No. You didn't concerned me..well not that much. Was that a personal thought or just a random thought?"

Zhongli,looked her eyes with a sigh "Miss Hu Tao.. It's a certain personal thought. Please don't go deeper. So can you please forget about it..?"

Hu Tao said "Alright~ But don't forget to tell me anything If something is holding you back since I'm your boss! I will listen."

Zhongli, "Alright, thanks for it miss hu Tao. Now I need to go. Since i have finished my drink. I need to pay visit to a non client."

Hu Tao, "Aiya~ Bye thennn!"

Zhongli ran to the mountain of the adepti , where the table of him and Guizhong remains. He sit down the chair with a lonely face.

Cloud retainer was there watching him on the tree "It's that day again,right, my old friend,morax?"

Zhongli, "Ahh??! ... Ah. Cloud retainer? I forgot that you were gere. I'm sorry. Also yes.. it's the day i broke the lovers oat with killing her."

Cloud retainer spoke in a soft tone "That's okay,Morax. She is happily in the heaven while ascending to celestia."

Zhongli's face went blank after the word Celestia "Yes. Indeed."

Cloud retainer "Also our dear Yaksha, Alatus or should I say Xiao is here." While showing Xiao off her back. And she flies away after showing the yaksha.

Xiao, "oh..hello, my Lord. Sorry for being quiet and being hidden."

Zhongli, "That's okay, fellow yaksha. Were you here to talk about Guizhong's dead anniversary with me?"

Xiao spoke in a sad tone while sighing. "Indeed my Lord. I missed her..i missed damn her! ... But i don't find you as guilty murderer of her. Because you had no choice. You were the strongest when she was fragile like a glaze lily. You deserved to be the archon. But i am not saying she deserved to be dead."

Zhongli slowly looked at him while pointing at the seat of Guizhong in order to make the yaksha sit. "I get what you are saying , Xiao. You saw her like a mother like how i saw her as my beautiful flower looking Love. You loved her as a mother when I loved her like my heart. I destroyed both of us' bound with her with stupidness of mine thanks to the old day orders. I still remember her gentle touch on my cheek while she was dying after loosing so much blood because i stabbed her with my spear.. I always wished to be dead instead of her or die together with her thanks to the hands of other gods. I caused the death of the other Yaksha's along with Guizhong"

Xiao sat down and looked at his eyes. "You forgot something. If you died along with her or without her , i would loose my father. I mean you. You are like a father to me. Also were like a father to my family, other Yakshas. Heavenly principles caused the orders even thought you killed my mother Guizhong and ended up making my family of Yakshas by your decisions. I forgive you, like them. I am indeed sure that they just wants us to be happy without them. Since they don't want us to stick on the past, My Lord. I hope you get what I say."

Zhongli, slowly got up and hugged Xiao as the sign of understanding what he said about the family , family of them.

Xiao hugged him back.

With a very big winds, they felt like they have been hugged by their family. The dead members of the family hugged down the certain remaining family members.

"We love you"

That was the thing winds said.

[THE END]