0.4 The QnA 4.0

Welcome to the QnA! I am very sorry that it's so late, but I hope I can make up for it by making it much longer than I originally intended. Since I left for two weeks, this special is now no longer a 70-80k special, but a 100k special! (and as a bonus, I will give Yuki a name reveal)

And now, a sappy ass monologue from your author (feel free to skip)...

Oh my gosh. Thank you all so much for 100k reads. I never thought I would get to this point when I started Application, but now that I have, I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am. Not only for the reads, but your supportive comments as well. When you guys go out of your way to leave lengthy comments about your opinions on my story, it honestly warms my heart so damn much.

Every single comment that you guys' leave is read by me. I love every single one of them, the funny ones, the friendly ones, and even the long ranting ones, and they're honestly the only reason I've continued writing up to this point. You guys keep me motivated and help me more than you could ever imagine with my procrastination tendencies.

You guys inspire me to write, so thank you so much for that.

Now, onto the QnA!

___

a. Heroiknight .a

___

1. question .1

What did you think when you met s̸̥͇̼͙̫̊͆̓́̂̔͘͠t̶͔̹̟̊̈́͠͠e̷̜̻͌̎p̷͚̲̠̩̒̏ş̶͕̒̉̀ --Y/n in person at the meet and greet?

Did you like the talk with Tessa and her sister or did you hate it all, maybe you only like talking to tessa's sister.

opinion on tessa's sister

What's your opinion on Y/n?

Hero: [cocks head] What did I think of... Y/n? She was that one girl from the meet and greet, right? She was nice! She, um, well, she was... quiet? Pretty cool though! I could see us being friends!

As for Tessa, she was awfully loud...! [laughs nervously] I didn't hate our conversation at all! I loved her devotion to her sister and vice versa. I hope the two of them are doing okay now.

2. question .2

How does it feel to be so hottt

Why did you dye your hair slushy blue?

Hero: I guess... it feels good? [smiles falsely] Until it doesn't.

And... and my hair is not "slushy blue"! It's... um, [mumbles] it'slikeBlack*Star'sfromSoulEater-- [face turns red] I just like the color...

3. question .3

If you had a chance, would you start over somewhere else with a new career?

What's your stress reliever, your job is very hectic after all

Do you have any pets?

Hero: Yes, I'd have to say I would start over if I had the chance. I only did this in the first place so that Alice wou-- [sound cuts off] --- [sound comes back] --ut it didn't end up changing anything, did it? [smiles sadly]

Oh! Yeah, I do have a stress reliever! FYF! I'd forgotten how it felt to be a normal person, but my friends on FYF make me feel so much more like a human. I missed that feeling [smiles fondly].