the first punch

Kim was living her day as if it was the last. She had just got her ass implants removed and could jiggle that thang freely.
Kim: I feel so fresh and clean. I'm so happy with skeet and now I can finnaly be free from kanyes tude.
Suddenly kanye appeared in front of her.
Kim:KANYE. WHT THE.....
Kanye: hello Kim. I see ur butt is smaller. And soon, ur butt will be no more...
Kim: what do u mean?
Kanye: I mean that I'm going to fight u to the death.
Kim: u know what Kanye. I'm so over you and I won't deal with ur tude any longer.
Kanye: then let's settle it. 930 tonight at the Gucci store. Don't be fucking late.
Kim ran home and started to get ready for the fight. She put on her leather pants and belinciaga sock shoes.
Kim: leggo
Upon arrival at the Gucci store. She had seen something...unforgettable.
Skeet had been hung by Kanye and skinned alive.
Kim:NOOOOO SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. YOUR GOING TO PAY KANYE.
Kim threw a punch but kanye dodged it.
Little did Kim know, Kanye had trained in the one punch man gym.
He punched her in the face and she was done for.
Kanye: I'm god
From then on out, kanye took over the world. Every building was named after him and every piece of clothing was black. Donda blared through giant speakers and Kim's implants were sold for 10 dollars.