~Hogwarts P3 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)

Part three is here, enjoy!! <3

@overobsessedkeefefan @-staysxnny- @Sarah_Starsky @Sophie98765432 @noprobllama75 SOKEEFE SHIPPERS ASSEMBLE!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

Soft distorted mumblings from unknown voices filled my head at differents points in time. Sometimes I could barely hear voices discussing somebody I think was myself, and other times I could see an outline of figures gathered around me.

I remembered a beam of light, flashing towards me with full force and knocking me off my feet. Then I remember voices. Lots of them, clamoring around me. I don't know what happened next.

But there was someone else. Someone I had to remember. An image of a blonde boy flashed into my mind, smirking at me confidently.

Keefe, I thought. Was he okay?

I tried to move my hands, my legs, anything as memories of Keefe piled up in my brain, memories I couldn't do anything about if I couldn't move. I kicked and thrashed, tried to pinch myself to wake up, but my eyes wouldn't budge open.

Cold glass touched my lips as a blurry man parted them to make me swallow a thicky, tangy liquid that felt cold on my tongue. I stopped fighting, and let my body relax until it was ready to get up.

***

I looked up at a cold, blank, white ceiling over my mind. A massive headache pounded behind my eyes, a painful throbbing between my ears. I blinked my chestnut brown eyes, gazing upon a man with wild dark hair and greyish blue eyes looking at me with a mix of concern and relief.

"Drink this," the man ordered gently, holding out a vial of sloshy light pink liquid. "That was the worst dueling accident I think I've ever seen."

I drank the light pink liquid that tasted a lot like rotten eggs as memories of the dueling match with Keefe flooded my brain, followed by images of the smirking blonde boy blasting me with ice blue lightning. A spark of electricity zapped my brain, causing my head to throb even faster.

"Where's Keefe?" I asked, sitting up but flopping right back down with a groan when my body cramped at the sudden movement.

"He's right there," the man replied, pointing to the blonde boy in the hospital bed across from mine. "He's been awake for a couple days now, but he's sleeping at the moment."

"Is he okay?" I had to ask. The man smiled kindly.

"He's doing fine, although he might need a couple more days in here before he returns to his dorm. You might need a little more time, though. Which is why you probably should rest, the sun is setting." He pointed to the rising moon in the arched window behind Keefe's bed.

"I'll be here, if you need anything," the man promised. "Just call for Elwin." Elwin hurried out the door of the room, grabbing his leather bag and taking it with him.

The lights dimmed as he ran out, and Keefe's blonde head of hair popped up as soon as Elwin's footsteps faded away.

"Thank god he's gone," Keefe said, brushing the blonde hair out of his eyes. "I really didn't want to drink more of those disgusting elixirs. I'm glad you're awake, though. These past couple days pretending to be asleep have been sooooooooo boring, ugh. But now you're awake! Sunshines! Rainbows! Yay!"

I shook my head in disbelief. "I'm pretty sure a few days ago we were both facing almost certain death."

Keefe shook his own head. "Okay, one: we were so not facing certain death. Two: you do realize we've been in these hospital beds for more than a few days, right?"

My heart sank. "Really?"

Keefe nodded. "Yup. I think you've been out cold for a week."

"A WEEK?!"

"Shh, Elwin will hear you! And yes, a week. Not that much of a big deal."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NOT THAT MUCH OF A BIG DEAL?!"

"Jeez, calm down, Foster!" Keefe scooted his hospital bed toward mine, grabbing my hand with his bandaged one. "Everything's fine. It's gonna be okay."

I took a big, deep breath. "Okay, okay, you're right. I'm just gonna rest."

"Aww, come on, so soon after waking up? Now I won't have anyone to talk to!" Keefe whined, shutting up after I gave him a death glare.

"Okay, fine, sweet dreams, Foster." Keefe winked at me right as I closed my eyes, causing my face to turn a dusty pink as I fell asleep.