Her Mom

Daisley  was eating her candy when her mouth started bleeding.  Apparently there was a razor blade inside of it.  Daisley started freaking out to her mom.  Her mom started to laugh and say it will be alright darling.  It's only a cut darling.  Plus it's tiny compared to this one.  Daisley pauses and asks what did you say ? Her mom then grabs a knife off the counter and puts it right through Daisley's eye.  Her mom finally replies and says that one silly. 

       Her mom walks outside to the car.  She then blasts the radio and drives for about 30 minutes.  She stops at a gas station,  grabs a few snacks,  goes to the bathroom,  and fills up the gas tank.  Her mom then sees a homeless man and asks if he would like to come with her.  He gets up and runs to the car leaving his things.  They drive for about an hour singing and blasting the music.  The homeless man says thanks for all the fun.  Her mom just smiles and nods at him.  It got dark so they pulled over.  She says that they can rest here for the night.  About after 10 minutes she looks at him and slowly starts to take off her shirt.  He looks at her and starts to scoot closer excited.  He goes in for a kiss,  but she stabs him in the back.  She smiles and says oh no honey I was just hot.  She strangled him the rest of his way to his death then fixes her shirt.  All she could do was smile and laugh.  After she was done laughing she threw him out of the car and drove away. 

      Meanwhile back at her bloody crime scene house a detective is looking at Daisley's body and asks where's her mom ?