Prologue

Diancie wake up feeling nauseous. She felt like her world was spinning, making her dizzy. But despite of it, she force herself to stand up, even if she can't balance herself steadily.

She roamed her eyes around and a grenery scene welcomed her, making her assumed that she was in the middle of a forest. She took a deep breathe and continued her steps forward. She doesn't know where to go, and she don't know where exactly she are but one thing is for sure, she wants to go somewhere, where she can completely rest her aching body.

Then, suddenly a white light appeared in front of her from nowhere. Her forehead creased upon curiosity strikes on her. She slowly took a few steps towards the light and with her weaken body, Diancie studied what kind of light it is.

And when she finally realized that it was actually a portal, it was too late for her to step back, away from it cause it's now, absorbing her entire body, taking her to somewhere she didn't know.

*******

A/N:

May mga term (creature's name) akong binago sa book one nito, since inalis ko ang slight fanfiction genre nito which is pokemon. Ganun pa rin naman ang takbo ng story, naedit lang ng very slight. Pero kung gusto mo ulit basahin ang edited book one nito, you can search it in Novelah with a title "CURSE OF THE SWORD" or you can search my pen name there instead "F. Sylveon".

Yun lang. Enjoy reading.

-F. Sylveon