Watching the sunset

A\N: Another Harry/Meghan ficlet.

Title: Watching the sunset.

Summary: Meghan decides to watch the sunset with Harry.

Characters: Harry, Meghan.

Pairings: Harry/Meghan.

POVs: First person.

Chapter count: 1.

Meghan POV

Stepping out of the bathroom dressed in a green slip and a black cardigan, I walk out onto the balcony that is attached to my and Harry's room. The sun has begun to set across the horizon: it's one of my favourite times of day, when the sun goes down because I get to spend some time with my husband but my other time of day is when the sun rises because I spend the day with my babies and love of my life.

Arms wrap around me, pulling me closer, their lips peppering my shoulder with soft kisses.

"You look beautiful in the sunlight." My husband says as he puts his chin on my shoulder. I giggle as I lean into him. "Don't you ever get tired of giving me compliments?" I ask Harry as I turn around in his arms so I'm facing him. Harry gives me a smile as he kisses my nose then my lips.

"I'll never get tired of complimenting you because you are the most beautiful, amazing woman I've met and I love you." I blush slightly as he kisses my lips again. I let my head fall onto his chest as we watch the sun set over our Californian home, signalling the end of another wonderful day.

Harry POV

I hold my wife in my arms as we watch the sun set.

Once the sun has disappeared behind the horizon, the moon and stars come out, covering the black sky with dots of silver. I notice Meghan is leaning heavily against me, I look down at her and smile when I see that she's fallen asleep, her head laying on my shoulder, locks of her brown hair falling into her face. Chuckling to myself at how cute she is, I put one hand under her knees and my other one on her back, effortlessly lifting her into my arms, smiling when she instinctively curls into me, a small whine of protest escaping her parted lips.

I walk back into our room and lay my sleeping wife down on her side of the bed, pulling our light comforter over her body, sitting beside her and watching her sleep for a minute: she looks so much younger when she sleeps, much more relaxed. I lean forward, sweeping the locks of hair from her face before kissing her forehead and getting off the bed to close the balcony doors. I slide back into bed after keeping our windows ajar so it doesn't get too hot during the night and wrap my arms around my sleeping wife.

It's little moments like watching the sunsets together or being woken up by Archie and Lili and spending the morning in bed eating breakfast and watching cartoons that makes life worthwhile and I wouldn't change it for anything.