1. Lemon Boy 🍋

Tucked away on a street in the oldest section of a little town above the hills was Minty Kitten, a modest store. It was distinguished from the other stores in the vicinity by its unusual layout.

Leading from the front entrance straight through to the back was one shelve connected with the other's, filled with many genres of book's and musical covers.

Modishly-style lamps hung overhead the ceilings, pretty much lightened the tiny shop with their soft light,
reflecting off the polished wooden floor stood out the most.

There he was, the main reason people decided visit daily the smallest bookshop ever. The so called Lemon-Boy, who always wore selfmade freckles in star form's, made the town so interesting.

People said he brought the village alive but other's say, that he had some sort of sparkle making people just like seeing him in real life for the first time.

Even tho he loved the colour Mint green and he rather would wear colourful clothe's, his work outfit stayed yellow day by day that passed by. He was bitter but pretty sweet, had not many social contact that caused him to build his own cave of comfort.

"Arigatou gozaimasu~" - He waved at the little kid who just walked away with ton's of book's in his arm's, trying to stay balanced.

There he had gone again, the bittersweet Lemon boy did his magic, putting a smile on the kid's face who was just crying out of anger thank's to his beloved siblings who wouldn't let him read their book's.

Silly-goose, Lemon boy wasn't done, not even after the clock hit almost midnight. From cleaning, to whipping away the dusk to using the broom to try, picking up the fallen pieces of the trash people left behind.

The hard working man tried his best to keep the smallest shop alive in this town, hoping one day, he won't be the only bittersweet guy in the world.

•——————— 🍋
Chapter Sunoo

„Sun..I planned to marry him but when I proposed, he said no because he's together with the both of us and he doesn't want to decide it yet.."

I walked behind the counter and scanned the barcode slowly of the book's that I found in the store room yesterday night, keeping eye contact with my dear friend just in case he feels left alone. - „Renjun Hyung, Jeno surely wants to marry you but Jaemin is your boyfriend too. No wonder you are getting so many pimples lately, look at you frowning all day."

I made sure to wrap up the book bouquet nicely before putting it into the smallish basket, ready to let it get delivered.

Streching out my arm's, I brushed his hair back and gave him a comforting smile knowing what's on his mind.

Hug's weren't my thing so I didn't even tried it knowing in general skin ship made me uncomfortable..

„Well I told you I don't think a triangle relationship would work out." Renjun looked down as if he would be ashamed so I felt bad for saying that out of the sudden. It was just obvious that it won't work out and in the end, he will be left alone with nothing.

I gently put my hand's in his now and swung it back and forth. „I believe once you talk with them, they will agree to marry you. I can already see you in that beautiful suit with you having a new haircut." I saw the sparkle in his eyes after I mentioned that, he looked grateful but still lifeless as if someone murdered him from the inside.

The question was - Didn't we all in this small town looked like that?

It's even sadder to see my friend like that because I knew how much they meant to him. Renjun worked for the old man back in the day's and he always refused getting into a relationship.. - I know him since I took over the shop, if Renjun has something in his mind, he stay's a stubborn bastard but that's why I loved him so dearly..