①⓪

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10 ~ 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮

☆☆☆☆☆

CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN

After Mia gave birth to baby Jack, Brielle decided to stay in the Canary Islands with them and Brian for the time being. She stayed with the three in their house, where she had her own bedroom. 

Seeing and playing with Jack everyday reminded her of her own family. As much as she hated them, they were still her family and she'd do anything to see them again. 

As she made lemonade in the kitchen, one afternoon, she heard the sound of another car pulling into their driveway, looking out the window, she saw Mia and Brian playing with Jack on the front lawn, and a black charger, in the driveway. She smiled as she realized who it was.

As she watched Dom make his way over to the three, she listened, smiling at the words spoken between the two.

"It's Uncle Dom. What do you know? Are you waving?" Brian waved Jack's hand before, making his voice higher to mimic a baby, "What's up?" 
"Hey Jack." Dom smiles as he walks up to them.
"What's up, Uncle Dom? What's up, Uncle Dom?"

"Are you already pushing imports on him?" Dom asked Brian, seeing the toy car Brian had given him. Brian looked at Jack with a smile, "You say 'Dad's not pushing anything.'" Brian looked up as Dom kneeled down, "He chose that car."

"Yeah. We know he's an O'Conner but..." Dom pulls out a mini version of his car from behind his back, causing Brielle to give a small chuckle from the window. "I brought you something, Jack."

Jack reaches for the black car, making Brielle laugh as she grabbed the jug of lemonade and headed outside, catching the end of Dom's words, "He's also a Toretto."

"Ain't that for damn sure. But we all know that his favorite is the Mustang." She points to the red toy mustang on the floor beside Jack's feet, "And that's because his favorite person gave it to him." She put the lemonade down on the table before walking over, kneeling down and tickling Jack's stomach, "Isn't that right, Jack?" He giggles before reaching towards Brielle, making "grabby hands". "See?" She looks at Dom with a smile, before taking Jack from Brian's arms and standing up, bouncing him on her hip.

"Luckily, he has a couple more years to decide, right?" Mia chuckles, before Dom shakes his head, "I think he's decided, Mia." Dom said as Jack tries to reach for the black car from within Brielle's arms, Mia just smiled, "I think it's time for a nap. Come on, baby." Taking Jack from Brielle's arms, Mia carries him inside as the remaining three move over to the woven chairs and small table near by.