BAD IDEA!

I can tell when someonestill wants me, come clean

still wants me, come clean

imgonnageyouback, Taylor Swift

— imgonnageyouback, Taylor Swift

BAD IDEA!, 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚!

The world seems to have a way to be unexplainably cruel to Harper. Her life may seem desirable, like a china vase of roses, but once the flowers die, the vase loses its appeal. 

She puts on this act, a smile, a facade. She tells those around her how amazing her life is, and she has since she was little, which is why she has to keep up the act. But none of it is actually true.

Truthfully, she's kind of a psychopath with a sweet mask on in front of her. A covet of kindness, to hide the true evil beneath her. Some say her family is to blame.

In some ways, her life may seem like a movie, but in reality, it's just one that follows around a struggling teenage girl with a tarnished history, and a long trail of lies parading behind her.

Secrets have bared their shiny claws at her since she was born, and her life doesn't ever seem to smooth out.

She's been met with death more times than she can count on her fingers. She can recite the cruelty that's been thrown at her, word for word. But she can't remember what she did yesterday.

She has more scars on her body than one could count, but pretty girls didn't show their scars. They didn't ever let down their guards, they wouldn't dare.

Her mind festers, telling her to end it all. Telling her that every little problem she's faced with will slip away once she does.

But truthfully, it'll just create more problems. Her mother always told her that good things take time, but the best things always seem to pop up when you least expect them.

But right now? She hasn't seen a good thing in a long time. And she's waiting.

There's a thin line between the world, and a plane that no one is familiar with. A small rip, a thread pulled from the sweater of the universe. And if it were to ever be entered into, or even so much as tampered with, life as we know it would crash.