𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"Come on, my love. You have to wake up." Mahalia softly spoke, rubbing her daughter's small back.

Mynazja raised her head, frowning with her eyes still closed. Her brown, chubby cheek was painted with slobber.

She started to whine, not wanting to get up at all.

"I'm sorry pooh. You have to get up for daycare." Mahalia continued quietly. She grabbed her daughter's small body, placing her on her hip. Mynazja laid her head on her mother's shoulder.

Mynazja was only two years old and, of course, she had trouble waking up. When she was sleep, she was sleep. No amount of noise or ruckus could wake her up. The only thing or person that could wake her was her mother.

"Mama." Mynazja called out in a hushed tone.

"Yes, baby?" Mahalia responded as she walked into the bathroom. She sat Mynazja on the counter, wiping her face with a wet rag.

"Go back sleep?" Mynazja asked in a hopeful tone, but Mahalia shook her head no.

"You have to go to daycare, pooh. Mommy has work." She told her and Mynazja pouted, wanting to sleep more.

Mahalia grabbed some hair product, rubbing it in Mynazja's wild and curly hair. She used a soft brush to prevent harshness on her hair before brushing Mynazja's hair up into a puff.

Mahalia always loved to do her daughter's hair. For a two year old, her hair was very full and thick, so Mahalia made sure that she took care of it as best she could. Mynazja didn't mind, either. She loved the feeling of her mom playing in her hair.

"Look in the mirror, pretty girl." Mahalia told her daughter as she put away all the hair products.

"Oooooh!" Mynazja exclaimed, looking at her reflection. Mahalia chuckled before handing Mynazja her kiddie toothbrush that had a little bit of toothpaste on it. Mynazja began to brush her small teeth while Mahalia looked at herself in the mirror. Her blue scrubs clung to her body a bit, and her knotless braids were up in a ponytail. She had woken up early this morning because she wanted to be ready before she woke Mynazja up.

"All done!" Nazja squealed and Mahalia took the toothbrush from her. She took her off the counter, walking hand in hand into Mynazja's room and making her way to the closet. She picked out black biker shorts, a pink Burberry shirt and some pink sandals before dressing Mynazja. She slipped on Mynazja's gold bracelet.