Episode 1 First day fireworks

Two boys are walking through the court yard of their new school. Did they just see a girl explode? One boy said "yo Ewan, you excited to learn how to kick butt?". Ewan (pronounced as yoo-un) was very nervous. He made the test, but that's because his dad helped him study. He's general ironwood, making Penny his sister. But we'll get to her.
"I guess I'm excited." Ewan lied.
"Cool! Let's go to the meeting them." While the two boys walked, the other boy said. "I can't wait to meet some of the chicks here! They're going to be all over Mr. Carl. No one can resist a golden tan like mine." Carl did have a golden lust because he's from Peru. But Ewan wasn't worrying about girls, not yet. Once they made it into a building, the first thing that caught Ewan's eye was Phyrra. She was at his old school. He was so excited to see her, he ran to her and tripped on someone. Phyrra walked away.
"Hey", the person said behind a turquoise hooded cloak. "You're not the only anxious one around here mr. ironwood prince." With a flutter of the stranger's cloak, he or she was gone. Ewan walked back to Carl. He was standing next to a girl with crazy blonde hair and purple eyes. Carl was basically starring at her. he had those dreamy eyes. The girl didn't seem to notice. Then, the lecture began. It made Ewan even more nervous. What a sucky welcome feeling at Beacon for him. Hopefully, his team will be less sucky.