𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"Mama. Ahhh!" Mahalia heard as she felt light smacks on her upper back. She rolled over, keeping her eyes closed. She knew it was no one but Mynazja because they had fallen asleep together the night before.

Five seconds later, she felt Mynazja's small tongue licking all over her cheek. This was Nazja's idea of a kiss.

Mahalia opened her eyes, giving her daughter a small kiss on her cheek before throwing her legs over the edge of her California king bed.

"Mommy. Up." Mynazja said, looking up at her mom with her big, light brown eyes. Mahalia immediately picked her up, taking her in the bathroom with her. She sat her down on the bathtub ledge, beginning to use the bathroom.

"Mommy go potty." She pointed to Mahalia who sat on the toilet.

"Yes baby, mommy has to use the bathroom." She said, her voice coming out raspy from sleep. "Do you have to go potty?" She asked. Mahalia was working on getting Mynazja potty trained before she turned three. Nazja was already halfway there, which Mahalia was so proud of.

"Yes, I go potty after you." Nazja said and Mahalia finished up, washing her hands before sitting Mynazja on the toilet. Mynazja had her own potty chair, but she liked using the regular toilet simply because she wanted to be like her mom.

Mynazja used the toilet before getting down with the assistance of her mom. Mahalia helped her put her pull up back on, and then Nazja pressed down on the toilet handle as hard as she could to make it flush.

"Good job, baby. Now wash your hands." Mahalia told her and Nazja stepped up on the step stool. She got some soap in her hands and began to wash them. One thing that Mahalia made sure she taught her child was how to wash her hands. Being a germaphobe, Mahalia hated when children didn't wash their hands properly, especially since children often got their hands dirty. Granted young toddlers aren't aware of how to truly clean their hands, but she wanted to make sure her daughter knew how to do so correctly.

She handed her her little toothbrush and put a little toothpaste on it and then took her own toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it. They brushed their teeth together as Nazja hummed the ABC's while copying Mahalia's movements with her toothbrush.

After they finished brushing together, Mahalia wiped Nazja's face off and then washed her own face. She let her down off the counter and Nazja ran into Mahalia's closet, wanting to help pick out some clothes.