To the School

On Kenshin's usual walk to get to the school of which he worked. today was the day when Karasuno had another practice match with Nekoma. 

As he puffed his cigar walking at his slowest, the sweet smell of a woman's perfume caught his nose through the smoke.

In frount of him walked a woman. She had a big backside and decent hip dips. She wore a simple pair of jeans, a  pair white Nike air and a yellow t-shirt. 

She wore a briefcase on her shoulder. Not really professional but she did catch his eye.

From the angle of where Kenshin walked, he saw the chocolatey skin tone of the woman. Her hair was in box braids and in a ponytail.

His thoughts strayed from his body as he throw the half finished cigar away.

Digging in his pocket he took out a mint. Unwrapping it, he threw it to the back of his mouth. 

Running up to the woman, carful not to startle her, he tapped on her shoulder.

As she turned around to face him, he was completely lost for words. Her perfect, big lips and decent sized boobs caught his attention.

"H... hey. I'm Kenshin. I saw you walking here, kinda in the same direction I'm heading. Do you need company or...?"

"Hi Kenshin, I'm y/n and yea. I'd like the company. Where are you heading tho?"

She smiled up at the very tall man and responded to his introduction and question.

All the while checking him out. Straight jawline with blonde dyed hair. His breath smelt like cigars.

She didn't judge because she, too, smokes. He was fairly built with brood shoulders. 

"I'm heading to the high school. I'm the male volleyball couch. How about you y/n?"

"Surprisingly Kenshin, same."

She laugh at the coincidence of the events. This gave Kenshin the ability of hearing her laugh. 

'Damn can I keep this woman..?' Kenshin thought.

They both walked in quietness for a while. The woman enjoyed the scenery that the hills and valleys made. 

"Wow... it's so nice up here. I guess  I chose the right spot to buy."

"Yea. It really is something. Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did. But go on."

"How old are you..? It's cool if you don't wanna answer."

"Kenshin it's ok. I'm 25. And you?"

"26."

As they walked down the hill, reaching the school, they talked about different things and exchanged numbers.

"Wow look were here already. It's huge.. I wonder what the kids are like?"

"A bunch of assholes but they have potential."

"I guess you were one of these assholes huh?"

"How did you know?? I never told you."

"Because you have potential. I'll catch you later."

As they walked into the school's compound, the two individuals parted ways. 

Y/n went to the school's office and Kenshin went to the Gym. 

The reason that Y/n had decide to go to the school was because she was a transfer teacher for English in the Japanese school.

Karasuno was the school which she was assigned to for 2 years. She is a University student in her home town. She major's in Languages and Culture. 

The year before she was in Russia for 6 months. She took the other 6 months off of studying to take care of a baby she had when she first started university. 

At the moment the baby boy is back in her home town with his father. He has full custody of the child and Y/n barely gets to see him. 

Sad is nothing to how she felt every day.

At this point, the woman plans to stay in Japan and find herself a husband. 

Coming back to realty, she realized she was alredy in frount of the principal's office. She knocked and waited to be attended to.

"Here goes nothing. Time to get my schedule."