𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"What color do you want, Mynazja?" Mahalia asked her daughter as they looked at the wall of nail polish. She wanted to continue their mommy daughter weekend, so Mahalia decided that they would do a nail date.

"What color mommy get?" She looked up at Mahalia.

"I'm going to get this one." She showed her a sheer pink and Mynazja nodded her head.

"I want um....that one!" She said happily, pointing to the same one that Mahalia said she was getting. Mahalia chuckled, shaking her head. She didn't even know why she asked because Mynazja was literally her mini me.

She walked over to her nail tech, Saniya, and gave her the polish that they wanted. She let Mynazja get her manicure and pedicure first, and she giggled the entire time as Saniya cleaned her small toes.

"You so silly girl." Saniya said smiling and Nazja just continued laughing.

"Mommy it tickle!" She started crying laughing and Mahalia just laughed with her as her small giggles filled the air.

"I know, baby but you have to stay still or Niya might mess up." She said and Mynazja tried to compose herself, but she still let out a few giggles here and there. As Nazja got her hands and feet done, Mahalia and Saniya caught up with each other.

"Soo miss Hali, how has life been treating you?" Saniya asked as started on Mynazja's hands. She tried to be quick simply because Nazja was a toddler and like any other child, she had a hard time sitting still.

"Life has been good, boo. My baby is happy. I'm paid and overall I'm just happy." Sbe smiled. "What about you miss Niya?" She questioned, chuckling a bit.

"Girll I'm good. The money coming in, I love my man, I'm happy girl!" She told Mahalia, chuckling as well. "I love this for us." She added on and Mahalia nodded in agreement. Saniya enjoyed seeing her friend happy.

"But speaking of my man, when you gon' get one sis?" Saniya asked and Hali looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm not worried about a man right now. I'm just focused on my baby and my money, and to be honest after Jamir I feel like a relationship isn't for me." Mahalia expressed. She honestly was only focused on her daughter. Mynazja was her number one priority and that would never change. Even though she wouldn't admit it, she was also afraid. The only relationship she had ever been in was horrible in every sense of the word and she didn't want a repeat of that. Especially now since she had a two-year-old daughter.

"Girly, it's okay to get back out there. That doesn't mean you'll lose focus from Mynazja. And honestly, Jamir was a p-u-s-s-y." She spelled out the word, not wanting to curse in front of Mynazja. "It's some real good men out here that will treat you how you deserve, boo." Saniya told Hali. Saniya and Mahalia were good friends back when she lived in Delaware. They went to the same high school and all, so Saniya knew all about Jamir and the things he would do to Hali. Saniya had moved to Philly for the sake of her business in hopes of gaining more clientele.