tug

Chay lay his head on his burger-shaped pillow, his beautiful eyes looking far away, thinking about what he was doing far away.

Macau promises to come back for a week that feels like a year.

Chay didn't like the feeling he was feeling right now, no he wasn't afraid that Macau would do something that would hurt Chay. He believed it. It's just that, sleeping without a hug from Macau's grip feels like it's lacking.

He was used to being hugged almost strangled, but it really made Chay love it.

Biting his inner cheek, Chay tried to lull himself to sleep thinking about how many toads there were in the world.

Helpful, maybe, well last night when he tried to count the bees it worked.

On the count of 254, Chay felt like he was about to scream in surprise but he turned around quickly when an arm wrapped around his hip. Almost holding his ass.

"Cau!".

"Hi, my bumble," sniffed, Macau inhaled in the scent of Porchay from his cheek.

Chay was silent, enjoying the warmth of Macau's body on his body, from Macau's half-wet hair he was sure that Macau chose to take a shower first in the bathroom at his office. But Macau's always warm body lulls Porchay every time.

"The moon and stars that I saw along the flying iron that carried me are nothing compared to the beauty in my arms now," whispered Macau.

Making Porchay laugh out loud, and captive to the cliche of a mafia son like Macau.

Really, instead of longing, Macau always makes poetic words like that every time he comes home from work.

Cup

"Chay can rest well today," said Porchay after giving Macau a sweet kiss.

The two of them lay in a tight hug and were lost in a sweet dream.