63

After a while Kaelyn went to sleep right before her dad came to visit

After a while Kaelyn went to sleep right before her dad came to visit. She hasn't really been able to go to sleep so we just left her alone and let her sleep.

"How she was acting today?" He asked me.

"Good, she wanna get better I can tell." I said and he nodded.

"Can I talk to you outside right quick?" I asked and he ain't say nothing he just stood up and I followed him before closing her door.

"What you need to talk to me about?" He asked.

"You know when me and Landon was arguing and he said some bout Dayla?" I asked.

"Yeah I been meaning to ask you bout that, you gone tell me what's that about?" He asked and I rubbed my hands down my face.

"The real reason why Dayla started to act weird wit Kaelyn is because a while back before I got wit Kaelyn we did some but barely and she did all that out of jealousy." I said.

"So what you tellin me is you knew how close you and Kaelyn got but you still decided to fuck wit her bestfriend?" He asked.

"No- Let me know some cause that's exactly what the fuck i'm getting at." He cut me off.

"It ain't mean nothing and it was way before we started to feel some type of way about each other- couldn't be if she still mad. So imma give you one last chance to say the full story cause you leaving out something." He cut me off again.

"A few days before she found her momma, Dayla texted me talking bout I need to leave Kaelyn alone cause she not stable enough for a relationship and that I need to be wit her, So I went off on her and blocked her, that's why she got mad and tried to make it seem like Kaelyn was putting me before her friends." I explained.

"And I don't know if I should tell her the whole situation cause she don't even fool wit dayla no more and it happened before her, we in a good space right now wit a baby on the way ion wanna jeopardize nothing." I said.

"Coming from me, holding in some like that or waiting to speak on it ain't gone do nothing but hurt the person you love. My daughter loves you a lot and I can tell you love her just as much cause you been by her side even when I wasn't there. And I know your actions are genuine wit her. I think you should tell her before Dayla bitter self bring it up." And I sighed looking at her through the window on the door.