Erron Black x Transmasc!reader

You were fidgeting your fingers, stress and nervously that you had to come out to your partner, Erron Black. Coming out to the others such as Ermac, Reptile and Kotal was very and surprisingly easy for you. But it that was different. Erron was your partner and you didn't know how he'll react to the fact you're trans. But it wouldn't be bad though! Once he comes back from a mission he'll be in a good mood to see you. So you have to man up and talk to him -or at least give him a few hints here and there- but no matter what, you got this!!

Kotal Kahn,Ermac, Reptile and -of course Erron- come back from OutWorld after they sided with The special forces. You stood and waited for Kotal to finish talking to the team. Standing there just got Erron to notice you. He waves at you happily and you wave back at him. Finally they all walk away and Erron walk straight to you. His hat making a shade to cover his eyes as he made his way to you kinda make him look intimidating. Just by that you start to over think "Ah shit, shit SHIT. WHAT IF HE IN A BAD MOOD, WHAT IF HE DOESN'T SUPPORT-"

"Are you okay darling?" Erron's soft voice brought you back to reality.
"You look sick..are you okay?" He runs his fingers through your hair. A chill goes down your spine. You enjoyed the comfort of his voice and touch but you still have to tell him.

"Hey uh...say can we go somewhere uh private??"

Erron raises a eyebrow with a baffled look. "Uhm..yer scaring me honey..but okay.." he said softly after he nodded.

You take his hand and leaded to the bed room. NO You guys weren't gonna do it. You were gonna tell him now. You couldn't back out now.

You both were now in the room, alone, just what you wanted.

Erron's low chuckle startles you. "My, My sweetheart~ You miss me THAT much?" He walks over to the bed and sits. Looking directly at you with lustful eyes. Your face turns red but you snapped back to reality.
"Erron... there's been something I've been meaning to tell you... I'm serious.."
The look in his eyes changed to a worried look in his eyes. "Oh..uhm..well what do you wanna tell me, [REJECTED] ?"
You flinch at the name and look down and start to shake.
"Uhm..okay..." You couldn't start shaking.
You're eyes was darting left and right in fear and stumbling on your own words. While Erron patiently waits for you to speak.

Didn't notice Erron coming up to you and holding your hand gently.

"Calm down honey, take yer time.."

Erron leads you to the bed and sits you down next to him while still holding your hand. "It's only just you and me here alone...what is it you wanna say?..."

You took a deep breath. Not making eye contact with The man in front of you. Softly in your voice You say..

"I-I'm Transgender..."

The sound of your voice faded quickly Erron didn't get the chance to hear you correctly.

"What was that darling?..."

"I'm-I'm...T-Transgender.." You start to shake as Erron couldn't take his eyes off of you.

"Transgender? You say?" Erron gotten a little closer to you.

You nodded.

"Doesn't seem like a problem to me sugar..is that why you were all yellow-belly trying to talk to me?"

Again you nodded.

"Aw. I love you no matter what handsome. You are my boyfriend after all."

Your face lit up by the words "Handsome" and "Boyfriend"

"I don't know much about it but I'm sure you can educate me~"

Slowly your worries faded and a warm grew on your face.

"Got a new name you want me to use?"

"....y/n!"

Under the mask Erron smiles warmly while he looks at you with his brown eyes.

"Such a nice name y/n"