Chapter One

───────────────────

───────────────────

''𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧!''

You boldly sang with a microphone in hand. The TV displayed the lyrics before you but paid no mind to them.

You knew this song by heart.
You held out your non occupied hand and pointed with it as you limped your knee to the beat.

Here you are, jamming to

Dancing Queen in a three story apartment. And shameless of it.

Despite that, all the neighbors around you hated that you did this till 4am, but you were kind enough to them, to not get your ass into being complained on.

You continued to sing your heart out while your neighbors were probably crying in bed from the lack of sleep.

You checked the clock to see it was 4:15am, so you decided to call it a night for the sake of your neighbors and your job.

You cleaned up your mess and did your night routine before hopping into bed.
You opened your eyes one last time before closing them and falling into a deep slumber..

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩**

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩**

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩**

....

𝐁𝐞-

You unplugged the annoying machine while cursing at it.

Of course, despite your age, you weren't headed to college.

You got accepted into college but dropped out two years in because your remaining brain cells couldn't handle it.

You got out of bed, did your morning routine and slipped into your outfit , and walked out the door to work.

Can you guess where you work?

McDonald's!•☆

Yeah, the job was shit.

''Welcome to MacDonald's, may I take your order?''

''Yeah, can i get your number?''

You passed a deadpaned look to your friendly neighborhood wall before responding;

''No.''

''Man fuck you, you bitch!''

''Yo mama.'' -You

''Yo mama!'' -Customer