I want love you

Listening to a boring paragraph of history, you drew scribbles in notebooks, and often thought about the future. There was a girl sitting in front of you that annoyed you to the core. And no, not by deeds, rather by envy. You are a quiet mouse who is even afraid to talk to anyone except teachers, and she is the sun, and the pride of the class. Senju Kawaragi. Sociable, cheerful, and always ready to help, for which she receives a thousand compliments.
You certainly envied, very much. And it annoyed you. I knew how to improve, but the spirit was not enough. You are like the moon, and Senju is like a star. Which can always be next to everyone, no matter what the nature of the person.

Here is the bell, everyone came up to Senju at once, and you didn't even want to leave the classroom. There are more people in the corridor, and more views. Taking off your glasses, you lay down on the desk, listening to the conversation of classmates. Many chatted with Senju, and some discussed graduation. You're about to graduate from high school and go on your way. Working as a photographer is your dream. Since childhood, you have always admired landscapes and photographs of people. There were different ones, especially those who made the body excited and feel weightless. You may have been jealous of Kawaragi, but her appearance was dazzling. If you had the strength, then immediately invited Kawaragi to her future photo studio. I would take a thousand photos, and even a million, if only to continue to observe her.
-Y/N, will you come with us?- you raise your head sharply and see those eyes. Like a sapphire that reflects the sky.
-Where?- you lower your head again, so as not to squeeze out a smile of joy.
Senju herself, calling you somewhere.
-Walk around the mall. We should look at the little things, otherwise there is nothing to wear at all.
Smiling with happiness, you wanted to say "yes!". But what will others think, they will say: "She? Huh, seriously or something?".
-No, thanks...- it was your chance, but something is pushing you away.

Going home, you decided to walk through the park, hoping to pacify sadness and anger. But as soon as you pass the playground, you see Senju. She sat on the swing with her eyes closed. You did not miss this moment, and immediately took out your camera. Looking at the lens, adjusting the quality, and just forgot to remove the auto flash, then the sound of a camera was heard. Of course, you were standing thirty paces from Senju, but she immediately opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the sound. Frightened, you rushed home at once, if only she would not see you. But as soon as you ran to the pond, you heard the rustle of leaves. You were seriously scared, but it was just the wind. Looking at the photo, you watched a beautiful girl for a long time. Her hair swayed beautifully in the wind, and the picture came out so alive.
-Wow, so you're a photographer.- you flinched at the voice behind you, and no, the voice was near your ear. You felt warmth and breathe. This voice, you will not confuse with anyone.
-Kawaragi?!- jumped aside, you turned off the camera and hid it behind your back, so that you could not see it.
-It's not what you thought! I just wanted...-not having time to finish, as Senju began to laugh. You didn't even notice how you raised your usual voice. Usually you spoke more quietly, but now it's just you, the two of you, alone.
-Why didn't you say you were a photographer, that's so cool.- you lowered your head again, and just wanted to sink into the ground in shame.
-I shy...-Senju only laughed harder, which immediately made you smile. Who are you kidding, you didn't hate Senju at all, she's just a person who isn't afraid of anything. And you could only watch and envy.
-Listen, let's go for a walk, just for taking pictures.- you were grabbed by the arm, and the two of you ran to the exit of the park. For a long time you could not understand that your ray was holding your hand. A pleasant aroma emanated from the Senju. Like rose petals, a fresh and pleasant breeze of sweets.
-Senju, you are so beautiful...- you stopped as soon as you yourself realized that you said it out loud. My face was on fire, and me was very ashamed. It's embarrassing and embarrassing to look at Senju, who looks straight into your eyes.
-Thank, I love you too.
You felt lightness and heaviness in your chest. Your cheeks were covered with a blush, and you wanted to shout to the whole street, how happy you are.
Finally, you were able to reach your ray.