PART - 13

...

"Lia?" Standing up from his seat Taehyung asked with a hardened face.
Your heart skipped and eyes slightly widened when you heard the name.

She was really pretty and skinny. Her red painted lips showed nothing but a smirk.

You also stood up from your seat and looked her with a frown.

"I really missed you Tae" with that she jogged towards Taehyung and hugged him.
You felt a little hurt by the sudden action of her.
You stared at them.
Instead of hugging back he slightly pushed her away and looked at you. You looked at him with a blank face.

"Why are you here?" Breaking the eye contact with you he turned to her with a cold face.
"Oh.. I just arrived yesterday from America. To see you and also I joined in your college" stepping closer to him she said while looking at him seductively.

You were fuming with anger and jealousy, but you didn't showed it. You were watching Taehyung's moves carefully. His expression was pure cold.

"Who's this Tae? Your cousin or.. Friend?" with that she turned to you scanning you from head to toe.
You were busy in staring at him.

Hearing Lia's question Taehyung looked at you, again your eyes locked.
Oh my hearteu...

Without breaking the eye contact he walked towards you with a smirk. You didn't get any idea of what he is going to do. So you looked at him confusedly.
He stopped his steps when you both were standing merely inches away.

With a 100x pounding heart you looked at him with wide eyes.
Pulling you closer to him by your waist he flashed a sweet smile to you but it changed quickly into cold expression when he turned towards Lia.
Her expression was unreadable. Shock ? Jealousy? Anger?

"She's not my friend. But my girlfriend , right babe?" With that he pecked your lips.
You looked at him with two balled eyes.
What is happening!??
Coming back to your senses you turned to her with a bright red face.
"Ah.. Y-Yes," you tried your best to fake a sweet smile and said.
She replied nothing but glared at you with anger.

"I want to talk to Tae! Personally" looking sternly at you she said.
"I have nothing to talk to you. And also I didn't want to hear you" grabbing your hand he started to walk away from her.
"But it's about us!" She yelled.
"What about us!? Huh!? There is nothing about us ! It over 2 years ago. *heavy breath* I am warning you. Don't try to do something you can't"
"TAE!!"
"Don't ever call me that with your dirty mouth, you bitch!" Sending a death glare to her he stepped down the stairs followed by a scared you.

Slamming the glass door of the cafe he walked furiously out of the cafe. Everyone's attention turned towards the glass door. Apologizing to them you quickly exited from the cafe.