finny winn finn

" its my first day at strnagre tings highschool. i hope i cna see finn wolfhard." jayline thought

jaylne has always been a huge fan of finn wolfdhard, she even has a life size cardboard cutout of him in her . room well she also had a finn woldgabd poster all over she even has a body pilow with him on it.

jayine decided she would try and find finns class but she ended up bvumping into him.

"ohb my bad, hey wat is uour name" he says with hsis gorgous plump ips and sharp chek bones. 😍

"i-i-i-i--i-i-i-i--i-i'm so s-s-s--s-s-s-sory finny winny... i ddddddidnt men to..." i say, shyly and cutly.

finn picks me up bridel style , and i loook into his beatyfull dark chocolate orbs.. i turn red like a tomato and he looks back down at me... "i love you fijnn ... be my boyfie plezzzz.. 🥰"

finn dropkicks me to the ground and spits on my left eyebrow

"of courze i will beautyfull bababgrill... i fell in love with u at first site... nothin can change my live for you." he says handsomly.

time skip 15 years

"jaylne, do you take finn wordhard as your handosme beautyfl husband, through life and through death? through poor and riches? through tragedy and miracles?..." millie bobby brown said (shes the preast).

"y-y-y-y--y-y-y-yes..." jaylien said, bluyshing madly.

"fin wolfhard , do uyou take jaylin -akb48 to be your lovlu wedded wife thrpough blah blah"

"YES" finn growls with his beautyfll deeo voice

thye kiss and the whole crowd claps. a tear rolls down millies cheek

the end