Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

As i got out of the shower i saw a tattoo

On top is Y/N.
On Bottom is Taehyung.

This was under there breast bone

——————————————————————————
Preview :
I looked down and under my left breast I saw a tattoo like how did I get this.

I was starting to freak out because I know I don't drink and I know I have no friends beside the members so what happened. Plus I stay inside and watch youtube and or show or movie all day long and going to practices.

I was trying to remember but nothing came to mind.

I went on with my day.

——————————————————————————

Taehyung P.O.V

After practice I went to my room and got a shower and as I was getting dressed I saw a tattoo on my ribs. I ran out of the bathroom and yelled to my hyungs. When did I get a tattoo. Did I get drunk or are you guys or jungkook pulling a prank on me.

If so please tell me I am really freaking the fuck out.

——————————————————————————

Jin P.O.V

Taehyung calm down. Did one of you do this.

"All the members beside Jin and Tae shook there head"

Okay Tae, let's go and see if we can get this off.

——————————————————————————

They all went into the bath and Jin went to go get alcohol swabs.

Okay Tae I am going to rub this on your skin.

As Jin continued doing this nothing was happening and it started to burn.

"Ow hyung stop, stop it starting to hurt"

Sorry nothing is happening Tae - Jin said

Yoongi then said let's just ask manger sejin-nim and see what he think we need to do and see if he knows anything.

——————————————————————————

Namjoon called manager-nim and said he there is an emergency and they needed to talk.

Manager-nim said okay come to HYBE and come to my office so we can talk.

The boys all went to HYBE and went to Sejin Office (Manager-nim)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTS and Manager-nim Conversation 

Okay boys whats up, why do you need to talk to me

RM then said ell something weird has happened to tae and we don't know haw to explain or how it happened

Well Tae show him, he has to know sometime, this is serious..... Jimin said

Show me what. Did you boys play fight again. I swear you boys are a little to ruff with each other.

No sejin-hyung it's really weird. I was getting out of the shower when I notice this. Taehyung said.

"Tae lifted up his shirt and showed the tattoo"

So you got a tattoo, boys stop playing games, now off you go

no Hyung this is serious, we don't know how he got it and when we tried to wipe it off Taehyung said it hurt him so much, so thats how we know it was serious ...... suga said

Okay, taehyung let me see what i can do. 

———————————————————————————

Sejin manager - nim P.O.V

Sejin thinks to himself, who can I call.

Sejin then said I will call Bang PD Hyung

———————————————————————

Hopefully you guys like this. Let me know what you think.