Transfer

"No matter what Demons and Angels are always working behind the scene, it is us who allowed them into our plane"

The kingdom of Trifall at the moment was enveloped in a dark blanket of Night. No stars sparkled as two figures could be made out fighting within the vacant streets in the industrial area. A teenage 'boy his blue spiky hair glowing a strange cyan color that easily pierced the darkness around him as his azure colored eyes flared the same cyan color, in front of him another boy around the same age with maroon groomed back hair glowing red his dark red eyes flared like two sets of burning coal.

(Red Head):Come on tired already?

(Blue Head):(Releases breath) As if!

The Blue headed boy vanished from his place in a cyan colored flash the Red headed boy looked up with an inexpressive look. High above him the Blue headed boy had jumped up above him, his hand resting on a katana, the Saya, easily visible in the moonless night, was white with azure colored inscriptions.

(Blue Head): ASH!

He quickdraws the blade with impossible speed, a blue colored energy slash cut through the air barreling towards Ash who neither dodged or moved. Smoke and debris fell high into the air upon impact. Ash stood there unaffected looking up into the smoke, in a cyan flash BlueHead appeared behind Ash mid kick within an instance he roundhouse kicked Ash into the side of a closed market, firing off multiple energy blades easily slicing through the building.

(BlueHead):How's that?

???:Not bad...Fang...

Ash was on his neck, Fang shifted his lower body into a low sweep, Ash raised a single leg, in his left hand a large serrated greatsword materialized in his hand. Fang leapt back as Ash brought this large blade upon him. A large explosion sounded throughout the industrial section soon followed by dust and debris flying in the air. Ash and Fang stood feets apart, weapons in hand...

Ash:Let's begin.

Fang;Let's...

Fang rushed at Ash full speed who went in for a rightward slash. Near contact Fang completely vanished into thin air. Confused Ash began looking all around for any trace of Fang, but even his energy had somehow vanished.

Ash:FANG!

Fang opened his eyes to find himself in a completely vacant, white box. Confused, Fang returned his Azure colored blade Mercy to his Saya Redemption.

Fang: Ash?

Fang's hair and eyes lost their glows returning to their original dark colors. He approached one of the walls, his hand easily phasing through it. Without worry he stuck his head through on the other side was a forest filled with thick luscious trees. He completely walked out of the box and into the forest. Behind him the box vanished into thin air.

Fang:What kind of forest is this?

Fang began looking around till he noticed a shadowy figure rushing towards him.

Fang:(Thought) a person?

The closer it got the more animal it seemed.

Fang:(Reaches for Mercy) Beast...

And he was correct, a wolf-like creature was rushing at him with increasing speed. Quickly drawing his blade, Fang did a simple swipe that separated the head of the creature from the rest of it, causing the body to flip over and smack against a tree. Shadowy blood trailed down the blade of his sword, he swiped it to the side before returning Mercy to Redemption.

Fang:It was so weak...

Once again returning his attention to forest Fang began walking in a random direction. Until...

???:NO STAY AWAY!

The sound of a girl screaming drew Fang's attention to the west, in an instance he was completely gone.