Info [Part 1]

Notes: This mini story will have it to where most of the more "main" and the top heros know about what Hunters and such are.

There are two different "worlds" in this AU. Like there is the HxH one and then there is the BNHA one. The people in BNHA can't use nen because their quirks use aura but they can't change it and make it do different things like En, or Gyo, etc like in HxH.

People from both "worlds" can cross over to the other one with only either a hero or hunter's license. 

Deku can't use nen anymore, therefore he was given One for All.

Now onto the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On one warm afternoon, the students of class 1-A at UA high were doing nothing but chatting amongst themselves in the joint common room. They were doing so until Mr. Aizawa had asked the green-headed boy known as 'Deku' or Izuku Midoriya to quickly take the trash out from the kitchen as it was fullied an hour earlier and had not been taken out yet.

While Deku was gone, the rest of the class had continued with the mindless banter until a knock was heard at the front door of the dorms. 

"Did you guys hear that, kero?", Tsu asked the others around her.

"Yeah wasn't it a knock from the door?", Uraraka had said.

The unknown person at the door had knocked once again. 

"Now, now, we can't just leave the person there knocking. I'm going to answer it.", Iida states while getting up to answer the door.

Once the door had been opened to the unknown person, 'Deku' and Aizawa could be seen talking in the back of the room. They were talking about how 'Deku' could get his grades up.

The white-haired male at the entry started to talk, "Hello, could I talk to either Mr. Aizawa or Izuku midoryia? They should've known that I was coming."

"Uh, yes you can. Let me just get-", Iida was cut off short by 'Deku' coming up behind him.

"Oh, hey Killua. I thought that you weren't going to be here until next week. Why are you so early?", Deku had spoken to what was an "unknown person" known as Killua.

"Well, idiot, you do realize that we needed to talk, right? And you weren't answering your phone...", Killua had stated; slowly lowering his voice at the end. "Plans changed." was all Killua had to say for 'Deku' to know what he had meant by that.

'Deku' started to breathe a tad bit more heavily as he said, "What...?"

By this time everyone in the joint common room had stopped the ongoing banter that they had just a minute ago. Currently staring at the green-haired boy, questioning what exactly was happening at that moment, and why the usually bright and cheerful boy had gone monotone with his body language.

'Deku' had moved over some moving his arm inwards for the stranger to come in. "We'll talk about it later tonight." He had said while closing the dorm door.

"Oh hello, nice to see you again kid." Aizawa had finally said to the strange white-haired boy.

"Ah, yes. Hello, nice to see you too Aizawa." Killua replied.

"So what news do you have for us today, kid? Have they made a move?" Aizawa asked.

(TBC)

Words: 537