|1|

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦                    𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺 "Mama I don't even know that man, why would I want to go live with him?" Morgan sighed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦
                    𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺
"Mama I don't even know that man, why would I want to go live with him?" Morgan sighed. Her mama was shipping her off to live with her dad and her Nannie, his mother so she could spend more time with him.

"Okay? MK! I don't care, yo daddy love you and you need to get to know him simple as that and Ian going back and forth witchu, you moving in with Kelly and you gone see Morgan and you gone like it. Plus you ain't seen your nannie in twelve years stop acting like that"

Morgan pouted and folded her arms around her chest. She mumbled something under her breath and  Jada popped her daughters lip and making it quiver. "Ma you just hit me"

"And I will do that shit again you being a damn spoiled brat ya daddy gone get that out of you" Jada said cutting her off.

Morgan had tears falling down her face and she sighed wiping them off. Her mama was right and it wasn't her daddy fault he wasn't around but still he wasn't shit in her opinion.

When they pulled up to their home Morgan hopped out and ran to the front door. Jada walked behind her and opened up the door. Morgan went up to her room and saw that everything was gone.

"Ma! What wea my stuff?"

Jada stood her her door and handed her a plane ticket. "I got stuff I need to handle, ion know how long ima be gone and Ion want you around for it so you going to be staying with your father and Kelly longer than spring break."

Morgan stared at her mother and pushed past her running out the front door. She got back in the car and slammed the door.

Jada grabbed her carry on bag, and walked outside, she locked the door behind herself before getting in the car and driving towards the airport. Their plane was delayed so them being late wasn't a bad thing.

Morgan hadn't said a word to her mother since they left the house, the flight was only an hour for NC to the A.

Jada stood at the gate and waited to see her baby daddy. She rolled her eyes when she saw his other baby mama walk up.

"He sent me of course" Sasha said walking up, she had their four year old son on her hip. "Santana say hi to ya big sister"

"sister?" Santana asked looked at Morgan. Morgan smiled and waved at him. He had her daddy face.

"Yeah, you can put your bag in the back" Sasha told jada while leading them to her car.

"So why couldn't Morgan come get us himself" Morgan asked.

"He busy baby girl" was all Sasha said before speeding off.

Morgan had three kids, A son Major Khalil , Morgan Kalise, and Mason Santana. He gave all his kids two names, the first one what they mama wanted to name em and the second what he thought they name should be.