Flowey x sick!reader

A/n:  greetings! Welcome to my first Oneshot! This wasn't a request btw I just decided to do it, feel free to request anything though! It gives me ideas and would be very helpful!
Key terms:
(Y/N) = your name
(Y/A)= your age
Anyway...on to the story!

💕🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼💕

Welp, that wasn't expected

You were laying on your bed, a strong headache,an itchy throat, you felt hot AND cold at the same time

Yup, you were definitely sick, really sick. It wasn't as bad when you woke up, your mother went to visit a friend so you didn't tell her because she would cancel her plans, and you really wanted her to have a Fun day after an entire week of stressing out from work, so you were like "mom don't worry I'm (y/a) I can take care of myself" so now you're left alone in your house,how lucky you are..

You were thrown in a coughing fit every few minutes and you were too exhausted, then you thought about calling frisk to spend the day with you, since you both were best friends you were always there for each other ,besides you were out of options right now..So you picked up your phone and dialed frisks number,They answered surprisingly quickly.

"Hello? Frisk you won't believe the problem that Im in-" you coughed a bit "I'm really sick right now and my mom went to visit a friend so I'm all alone in my house, think you can visit me today?" You finished.

What you thought was frisk on the other side of the phone turned out to be someone you didn't expect..

"You're what-??"

Its Flowey

Out of all people who could be near frisks phone you didn't expect it to be Flowey. He sounded concerned too,

"Flowey? Where's frisk?"

"...Why are you asking? Are you disappointed?"

"..n-no it's just-"

"actually,don't answer that....Frisk went grocery shopping with mo-..toriel..your voice sounds crappy by the way"

"Thanks for reminding me" you said in a sarcastic tune

He sighed "I guess I'll have to visit you myself, I'll be there in a bit."

"Oh...alright then,thanks! "

Then the call was ended, you honestly didn't expect Flowey to care at all...since he was soulless and all, when you first discovered this you didn't even know how or why he is soulless but you never asked any more questions since it seemed to be a sensitive topic...

You and Flowey weren't exactly the best of friends but you didn't seem like enemies either. Sure he might try to annoy you sometimes but overall you don't have anything against each other,you saw him often when babysitting frisk though, and you wanted to try to be closer to him for a while but you chickened out of it